Saturday, January 8, 2011

Zip Set 10 - The Shower Playground

Fanfic Prologue: Let's talk about warming ... Global Pairing: Jensen / Misha, RPS, Nc/17, chapter 5 / 5

xddd EGGS THAT YOU HAVE COST ME TELL YOU PUBLISH THIS ONE CAPI, lol, enjoy it
Title: Let's talk about Global Warming ...
Author: [info] kallenparms
Couple: Jensen / Misha

Rating: Nc/17
Warnings: J2 lovers do not read, lol mmm sex, ñoñadas several
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, you gain nothing by writing this, just go a good time.
Summary: Nobody knows what they have until it is almost lost, is what happened to Jensen, who plans to fight for what they really want (Misha)



Chapter 5 : If you're not here


awoke completely stunned, as occurred on the eve even clouded the senses. If he was sleep all the time, only thus evading reality.

The alarm was still ringing in the table, reached out and turn it off with a slap.

Aside from that day her perfect life leaflet had collapsed.

got up feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders, sighed heavily and walked towards the shower.

The hot water ran down her skin off the tap and began to soap, not yet could explain how they let anyone but Jensen touch her body. I was sure that no chlorine could take the feeling of dirt.

again turned on the faucet and rinse until you are clean, went out and mess with a towel. He walked to the habitacióny dressed slowly.

It was only five minutes for Mark came as usual to take to work.

last night I was so dejected that he had not even waste the bed, so only one Alder accommodation edredóny little pillows in place.

The bell rang almost immediately after finishing his chores. He walked to stand before her and found open to a smiling Mark and clear. "Good morning

Misha - tried to get close to kiss her cheek but pulled away

Collins

" We need to talk about Mark - he said seriously

"It's late, we can discuss the way

-No - said angry - I want to talk now

-Misha - replied softly - I know what I want to talk and I'll only say that I will not apologize for anything.

- I took naked photos and sent them to Jensen! - Shouted angry - how could you do that?

Mark just shrugged and smiled in response crooked.

- Are not you give me an explanation?

- What can I say? You were very turned on ... I brought the camera in the car, I proposed to take the video and you agree, do not say now do not remember - asked cynically.

The pale blue-eyed with a look shocked - N-No, that can not be

"Of course if will you see?

-No - gasped in horror

- Why not? That is what happened, I do not force you to anything, in terms of having sent the photos to the blond guy - boldly laughed - it was something that occurred to me suddenly. "You had

any right, your fault Jensen sent me to hell

"No, wait, was the fault of both, if you had not agreed to have sex with me, if I were forced at some point so if you would just my fault, but I just wanted to open his eyes, I knew you were gonna do and not think he deserved to know the truth Do not you agree?

Misha was frowning completely baffled, could not understand the cynicism that Mark was showing. "Let

Misha, you could not hide forever, that's like lying and recalls that lies have short legs and the truth will always reach them, I just accelerate the process somewhat.

"But ..." I can not do anything, things were so and if I'm honest, I am extremely happy to learn that they're not with that mediocre photographer, Misha give me a chance, I promise I ARRIVE conquer

"I love Jensen, understand once

" I do not think - refuted gently - if indeed you loved him you would not have allowed to be with me

- He was drunk! - Hissed

"That does not justify you - asked pretending indignacióny victimized - yesterday morning I was completely happy about what happened between us and you treated me like a whore you threw me out of here regardless of what I could feel Misha. I was also drunk and agree to initiate contact, but you responded to my kisses, my touch, you let that happen and I get carried away by what I feel for you, I could only think of how well that you felt inside of me.

- SHUT UP!

- Why?

-Why can not I hear you, because that was a mistake, something that should not happen anymore.

"You can not do that to me, can not ...

" Yes, yes I can, I know we'll have to keep seeing the campaign, but do not pretend that we can become something more, Please do not force me to be cruel to you.

Mark stared at him intently, weighing the words and nodded

- Are we going? It's late

"Come.

came in silence to the car, jumped and Pellegrino led to the recording locations, that day was to be in an outdoor event.

***

Jensen had come with a humor as hell to the newspaper, did not help her having been a poster-size winged Misha at the entrance to the offices. Think that days before the meet The poster was causing him the most stupid smile.

"Hello mate - Jared greeted with a huge smile

" Hi -

answered seriously frowned Padalecki surprised by the sudden apathy of his companion but not given much importance should be tired assuming

-I have a surprise - he said trying to cheer

- What is it?

-Jim got us assigned to the event to be held today, which involved your little boyfriend.

- Why did you do that? - Claimed

"I thought you would like, you're always complaining that almost no time, I think that Misha nice to see you there.

- It's not my boyfriend, ok!

- What? But ... What happened? You and him are like the perfect couple

"No, we're not and we will not ever be

" Come Jen, sure if you can fix

speak

"No ... you can not fix anything

" Do not be stubborn - he replied with a smile - you want it and he ...

- He gave me the horn Jared! - Shouted

"Okay ... calm, maybe it's just a misunderstanding and ...

" No, it is not, I have the evidence

- What kind of evidence? - Questions except

-Photographs showing him having sex with the damn Pellegrino

Jared opened his eyes and mouth gaping in shock.

-Wow that is ...

"That is something ... - dejected sigh - that will not

I can forgive" I ... I can tell you, I know very little, I thought it was another kind of person

-Like me ... but I'm wrong ... Do you think that Jim agreed to change the itinerary?

"Do not worry, I

arrangement with him" Thank you - muttered

If Misha thought he was going to collapse for his betrayal was very wrong, would not allow his life outside the pipe by someone who was not worth it. He would go ahead at any cost.

*** Time was flying, almost three months had passed since his split with Jensen and in that time had not had any contact with him. Took refuge in work and put aside his personal life. Mark

not budge in their quest to conquer and although Misha initially kept as far away from him, with the passing of the days and weeks began to see the proximity of the other as something normal, because if something could admire Pellegrino was his perseverance.

publicist tried again and form into the heart of Collins and clear their thoughts on her love for Jensen, but most who clung to a failed opportunity to Misha accept it.

-Yamamoto Tomorrow night will be a feast for the final project - Said sitting on the couch where Misha rested after the hard day's work.

"Yes, I know, informed me since yesterday

" You'll be free at last and can go back to work at the paper - took on a melancholy

-N "No - hesitated, looking down - I do not know if I want the newspaper

- Why not? - Asked hopefully "No bear

be close to knowing Jensen repulsion she feels for me.

-Misha ... Why do you think of him?

-Why I love ... even though I have not seen in months I can not leave my mind for a moment.

Mark shook his head, he was tired of competing with the memory of the photographer. With daily living was truly in love Misha and wanted the blue-eyed also wanted in the same way, it was frustrating than wanting to continue Collins another despite all that was done to separate them. "Well

Misha, if you do not want to return, I propose something, work together, with your celebrity campaign is at the top, not cost me anything to get new projects for you, I assure you we would do very well.

I do not know - he sighed tired - give me some time to think ...

"No problem, I'm here for you, for when I need ...

smiled patting her back and left him alone to rest.

***

The closing party was held in one of the forums Yamamoto company used to record the spots of the campaign.

I can not believe that Jim convinced me to come and be part of all this claptrap - growled annoyed.

-Jenseeen - sentenced the girl who was with him taking his arm - is your obligation as part of the official newspaper of the campaign, attend the closing, do not act how a child does not do tantrums.

child "I'm ok ... just do not want to meet him

" Well, I think it's too late for that - he muttered, shaking his head pointing ahead.

Ackles followed the movement with his eyes up to Misha who looked incredibly cute wearing a sleek black suit.

seeing him in person he stopped breathing for a few seconds, swallowed hard and forced herself to calm down, had been impossible to remove from his heart despite his deception. All these months without him around tried to convince himself that he could get along without him, but at that very moment he was not so sure.

"Easy Jen - the girl suggested to see the tension in the face

Daneel Do not worry ... I knew this would happen, I'm fine ..." Ok

Beaver came to them when they arrive

-Ackles, Daneel - greeted holding him hand to both - that either they have been - Jensen did hint of a smile - let there to greet

Misha I do not think ...

"Now, I know you'll be happy to see you - you

arm pulled Jim never knew of the relationship that kept Collins and Jensen, so I was oblivious to everything that was happening at that time.

The blond followed his boss to where Misha was chatting with Yamamoto and another team member. Mark was a few steps away from them and to note that Jensen was coming shortened distance and placed next to the blue-eyed.

A Misha is dry throat and a shiver ran through her body when Jensen was planted in front of him Daneel arm.

"Good night - Jim enthusiastically greeted all present.

"Good night - Jensen followed suit, she paused and turned to the girl - I present to you my bride.

She frowned surprised but then recomposed to grasp that the blonde was telling that lie.

- Van ... to marry? - Misha asked with a lump in the throat

"That's - Jensen answered with a smile well rehearsed - we will do in a month

Jim turned to his smiling employee - Why I was not aware I that?

-

recently decided that, do you love? - Said the girl kissing on the lips

"Yes - Daneel said stunned

-Di-excuse me a moment - managed to say Misha began

to feel dizzy and chest tightness had trouble breathing, stepping hastily retreated to the toilets. Jensen

gritted teeth, preventing the grimace of disgust to see Misha Pellegrino apologizing left behind too.

- Misha, Misha! - Called hitting him before he entered the hall toward the toilet

The blue-eyed stopped turning to face him, her eyes were glassy and his lower lip trembled.

's going to marry, - groaned - Going to marry her handsome

"Come ... take it easy if - consoled him hugging - do not lose their composure ... I'm here to support you okay? - Whispered in his ear, waving up and down his back. Jensen

watching them from afar feeling the blood was boiling with jealousy.

"Thanks - Misha whispered a little calmer - I have to go to the bathroom, I go at a time ...

-Ok - let go letting go.

The nostrils of the blonde up and down erratically, trying to hide his anger but he was not succeeding.

-Jensen ... love, going for a drink will you? Daneel

took his arm away from Jim and the other two subjects, he was carried away even thrown in anger.

- Jensen!

I shook his shoulder to get their attention when they came to a small hallway that apparently led to the locker room forum.

"Explain that what happened there - called - Why did you, that lied with the commitment?

Daneel

"Sorry, I ... I did not mean to use you that way, what happens is ...

" What happens is that even I want Jensen. You do not understand this, did you see the look on his face Misha with the news? It broke my heart with its expression.

- What do you mean, that expression? - replied annoyed. We

-Jensen, stop acting like an idiot, if you wanted to hurt because you did it, the pain in his eyes was evident ...

- Pain? - Laughed bitterly - yes, of course.

-Jen - sighed moderating his tone of voice - you know I love you ... we've known since high school, you're my best friend ... when I confessed your feelings to Misha was as if all the pieces fit, I realized that You and I lived in custom installed. You decide to to fight for it was the best we could have done, but now you say you're getting to the bottom leg to act like an idiot, even if it hurts him with Mark is that I still love.

Misha Just then walking near where the couple was talking and listening to the voice of Jensen could not help pausing to listen to the conversation quietly. Daneel

"No do not love him, Misha's not worth it, demonstrated it to tangle with Pellegrino, and who assures us that it has also Yamamoto or any other of the bosses, - Collins opened ; her eyes and mouth when he heard that - No, I never volveríaa take seriously, if I come back to it would be just to have a good powder for that to be honest that if we do very well. Misha

put his hand to his mouth trying to control the sobs, could no longer hear Masy away from there without the family would know his presence.

***

was about to cross the exit door when taking him came Mark arm, yet he dropped his grip and went outdoors.

- What happened, what happens to you Misha? - Asked about the audience to see another wailing and tears.

-Na-No - replied sobbing

- nothing? Misha dime.

-N-I can not, I can not ... I ... I-I have to go

"You can not drive in that state, I will take and accept no buts ok?

The blue-eyed and head had no strength to object to anything, got into the car and agreed to take him to his house. Mark wanted to come down and accompany him, but Misha is not allowed.

"I want to be alone

-Misha

but ..." Please ... I want to be alone

"All right - gave without being convinced - but I will come tomorrow morning - Misha sentenced

nodded and got out, Mark did not leave until they saw him enter.

Being in the room was bare and heavily tumble snuggling on the bed in a fetal position.

The words he heard from the lips of Jensen repeated in his mind again and again, you knew that Mark hated it, but never imagined he had the idea that also n went to bed with the heads of the project, that hurt deep.

The oppression in his chest was so great that only allowed him to breathe, as if something was torn inside. I just wanted to sleep or shoot himself in the temple, which will help to purge the pain.

***

Mark arrived early in the morning and went to Misha's house using a key that had caught gave , as before.

It had been ten days since the closing of the chime Mark visited him every day just to meet the same sad scene.

The blue-eyed had not left home since then, he lived in pajamas lying on the bed or couch. Frumpy image complemented it with the beard and sunken eyes shaded by dark circles.

that if the shower because the feeling of hot water droplets on your skin was like a relaxing therapy, sometimes filling the tub and immersed in it for hours just staring into space ... "You can not

go on like Misha - growled annoyed - this is absurd What do you want to die by starvation? Look for God. Mark

loudly claimed, had to make him out of razóny apathy which had been installed. Could no longer see him as well.

"You do not understand - yelled, standing face to face.

- What is it that as you not understand? Tell me is it worth to you and destroy him? Going to marry - hissed the last sentence - you no longer cares.

"I know. - He said beginning to mourn - he ... I I heard the other night ... talking to her and ... God - sobbed - I can not go ... I do not want to feel, I just want to rest, I just want to die ... "No

Misha. - Prayed - please not say that

"It's true

allowing Mark hugged him hiding his face in his shoulder, I could feel the weakness in having it in his arms crying and shaking, I broke to view the heart as well. That's what opened her eyes and understood what he had to do.

Misha lifted his face in his hands to see it in the eye and separate it a bit.

"Do not worry darling, I'm going to fix everything ok. Misha

looked puzzled - What are you talking about? - Asked sniffling.

-Nah, I understand myself, but I assure you that everything will be fine. Anda - ordered - we have to shave and change clothes, I need you're presentable.

"I will not leave - he complained

Mark rolled his eyes - I'm not asking us to leave ... go, trust me.

was followed into the bathroom where he oversaw to take off his beard, looked in the closet a change of clothes and made them put it.

-Ok, you're ready. Back in a moment.

"But ... What will you do?

"You'll see. Pellegrino

left the house without further explanation, leaving a very puzzled Misha lying on the couch.

***

came to the newspaper building, walked to the cubicle and Jensen found himself standing across the desk going through a material.

"We need to talk - I stopped taking it out of focus.

"I have nothing to talk to you fool - said hoarsely at him with contempt.

"You'll hear me but not want-he stood by grasping arm.

- What the hell do you want? - Letting go of the grip roared

-Misha is very bad ...

- And that to me? "- Asked, feigning indifference - now you right? Well you take care of it, I do not care if I live or die.

"That bad for you - hissed angrily

- What, me? Are you kidding right?

try to sound nonchalant but the truth is that the anxiety it burning inside.

"You're an idiot - Jensen was going to reply but Mark would not let him - I honestly do not think you deserve someone as amazing as Misha. But apparently he does not think so - he sighed heavily - can not bear to see him suffer more, so I will tell you the truth.

- What truth do you mean? - Asked puzzled

-Misha never deceive you.

- What?

"The night I take the pictures ... - Paused without know how to proceed - for the cocktail organized rophies Yamamoto I put in her drink.

Jensen opened his eyes - This drug is ... Yes ...

is the date rape drug, I ...

- abused? - Gasped

-Nooo, let me speak, then you can do or say whatever you want. Misha and I never had sex, when you take your house was completely unconscious and did not notice anything, so I leaned in bed, naked and manipulate your body to take pictures.

- But why?

-Why he wanted for me, I did believe that if anything happened between us, he did not remember anything but I fabricate evidence that would avoid doubt.

With breath Jensen felt the anger over his body.

"You fucking son of a bitch - Ela yelled pouncing on impact.

With the force of the blows knocked him down and climbed banging on it to follow.

- How could you do that? Ruined my life and it tore him by your stupid whim. Jared

hurriedly came to hear him shouting, and saw what was happening was brought Jensen to stop and prevent strokes kill another. "Enough

Jensen - screamed and stood up stopping by the arms

- go! - Protested removed - this fucking deserve to be killed. Pellegrino

rose hard, complaining his hand to his stomach and one to the cheek that began to bleed.

"I know that I have no apologies ... I was blinded by my pride hurt to see that Misha had eyes only for you, I thought if you took out of his life he will forget, would free field and would be just for me. - Moaned grimacing in pain - I was wrong, he has not forgotten and if I were you, would to be by her side.

"But - doubt a moment, now I knew the truth was very embarrassed - I have been so unfair to him, I covered how a wreck ... God, I do not know if you can forgive me.

"I said, you fool, - asked, annoyed - Misha loves you and needs you now more than ever, fails to give blows to the chest and go for it.

"Yes - answer stunned - go for it, but I warn you one thing - threatened before departure - where he'll see you again about Misha, I will not only pull all your teeth, believe me I will do everything we can to send you to jail. So do not throw my words on deaf ears. Mark

looks at him, absorbing the words of the blond, but said nothing, just nodded embarrassed.

holding hands of Jared walked hurriedly to the exit.

got into the car and sped toward home the blue-eyed. Reaction was distressed too would have Misha, but was willing to kneel down and do whatever as long as forgiveness. I was so engrossed

in their thoughts that jumped two red lights, which were heard mother insults in their wake, did not give importance and moved on.

***

Misha came home and did not even bother knocking, even carried with him the keys to Collins gave him before .

opened the door and upon entering found a dead silence, his mouth was dry and a sad grimace traversed her face. He walked to the room and found him curled asleep on the couch.

I watch him in silence for a while and could not come and plant a kiss on the lips.

Between Dreams Misha felt that touch and opened his eyes to meet face to face with the green Ackles watching him with some longing.

- What are you doing? - Asked startled off the couch.

-Misha - murmured softly.

Terror drawing in blue-eyed face as sabíaa not to stick with the sudden visit.

-Jensen - gulped and his mouth suddenly dry.

Misha "Do not worry - that sentence disturbs even that would do that?

Ackles was moved to the other frightened face showed his physical appearance had changed a bit, he looked thinner, with very pale skin and a pronounced dark circles, the sadness flooded her eyes and that made his heart contracted painfully "the idiot Pellegrino Ely were responsible for these eyes before so full of life now lucieran opaque "

He tried to reach out and hug but Misha instinctively recoiled. Jensen came up again this time pulling her arm to prevent escape. Misha

contact shuddered and began to breathe hard, the blonde took him in her arms even noticing the tension in the body of another. He ran his hand over his back moving up and down trying to reassure him.

Misha "Do not worry, everything is fine now - he whispered in her ear.

- Jensen What do you want? - Asked beginning to mourn - Why are you doing this?

- What do you mean? - Questioned embarrassed, spreading it to him in the eye.

- What it is ... you bachelor party? Do you mean to take one last dust marry me before?

- Where did you get that?

"If so, you know that I can not resist you, I will not deny - she sobbed - Because I love you, but ...

-Misha - he looked stunned - What do you mean, because I say that?

"I listen when you talked to Daneel - claimed hurt - as you only serve for that right? Do you think your legs open to any case do not expect the open for you?

He dropped to his knees on the carpet and Jensen knelt beside him completely thwarted.

"I know I made a mistake with Mark, but really, you I swear, it was only once and have never been with anyone else, I ... Misha

"No no - you said nothing, but the other went on unchecked

" I can not more, if you come to humiliate me again - stifled a sob - I can not justify what I did, I you can not forgive me, but please I beg you ... I do not make it more difficult. Go away please.

Jensen waited to get up and leave, instead took him by the shoulders to get his attention.

-Misha ... I'm sorry, so sorry, I do not deserve a person like you.

"I know, you deserve someone better right? - Increased the face embarrassed - Daneel whether it is better than me. Misha

"No, do not understand, there is nobody better than you, I who must apologize a thousand times. Pellegrino told me everything that happened that night.

The brown eyes opened in horror "Mark dared to tell in detail what had happened between them?

- What? - Gasped with a face full of shame.

-Misha

what happened that night was not your fault, Mark drugged you to carry out its plan

- How? - Asked desperately.

- Shhh ... Quiet, nothing happened between you, when he lost the sense I take out the photographs in a compromising position, but nothing happened between you and him, he do not forced.

"That's why I do not remember anything - fell into account - that nothing happened. - Issued upset.

-So Misha, nothing happened and I'm so ashamed, so sorry ... you do not deserve to forgive me for I was an idiot but ...

The blue-eyed began to feel dizzy, body failed to respond and fainted on the floor.

- Misha! - Jensen yelled scared - Misha! What's wrong? God ... He took

in light arms noticing what was now brought him to the habitacióny laid him on the bed carefully. Prepared with water compresses fríay passed them over his forehead until he regains consciousness. Misha love

-How do you feel? - Asked with a half smile at him awake

- Jen?

"Yes darling I am here alone.

Sitting next to him began to pass his fingers through his dark hair fiddling with the docile strands. Misha

-I ... I drop my head in shame, I know I have no right to ask you to forgive me after what I went with you jerk, but if something is there in my life that is my love for you. I've never stopped loving you, and I swear that if you give me a chance, I will spend the rest of my life to compensate for my mistakes.

"You were very unfair to me - a tired voice answered - you were the best person I knew, and although I understand that the two fell into the deception of Mark. - Cried - I do not understand why you came to think that I could get involved with the leaders of the campaign.

"I'm an idiot - assumed with regret - I was blinded by jealousy, not reasoned and fill my head with ghosts. Misha Please forgive me - begged waiting for the other's response.

the blue-eyed time it took to answer was to him an eternity, really expected to forgive him, because if he did not know what to do.

Misha nodded slowly pursing her lips in a small smile.



was lying next to him being on his side.

-nice smell, - said bringing his face to the neck of the blue-eyed - is the bath gel in that herbal buy it? The African cocoa beans.

Misha nodded, squinting.

-Hummmm ... I love how you smell - began to kiss and lick the extent of skin - and as you know.

-Jen - she gasped - no, wait - said afflicted.

turned away from the body began to imprison him on the bed and sat up to a sitting position, the other followed in position staring bewildered.

- What's Misha? I swear I do not want to hurt you, I love you, want to make you happy, I want to be with you Do not you want ... I do not want?

"I ... if I want to be with you - he swallowed nervously - but we should not. Now you are with Daneel and n ...

-Misha - interrupted - I'm not with Daneel, never returned, she and I are just good friends.

"But - asked annoyed - at the closing

you ..." Yes, I know, was very childish of me - he looked down ashamed - I saw you with Pellegrino and I assumed they were together, I hurt a lot, so use a Daneel to not see me beaten, but we're just friends, I swear

- Really? - Asked hopefully

"If you love, really - he smiled - go, come here

love again I lie down and carefully climbed over it, Misha and did not resist, had missed too much and just wanted to feel close.

"I take it so much, your skin, your eyes ... your body ... all of you, I want ... I want to be mine again, let me love you - looking into his eyes pleaded. Misha

silent and could only nod with a barely perceptible nod.

"Let me take care - said between kisses licking and sucking the lips of the other - I'll take care of everything, if ...

I slowly stripped the clothes, revering that slender body with each stroke and with each kiss. Misha was left to do, has never before been so passive, like a virgin on her first time, began to receive allowing Jensen will guide you step by step and take full possession of his being. He crossed

from head to toe with making expert hands and vibrating and causing continuous wheezing. Kneeling between his legs and delicately prepared with extreme care, using plenty of lubricant.

The excitement of seeing their fingers in and out Misha's ass was only surpassed by the sight he found when he looked up to the blue-eyed face, whose head was thrown atra s buried in the pillow, exposing the neck, with dyed red cheeks, mouth open and eyes closed.

Jensen bit his lower lip pleased to see the erotic reaction of your lover.

With a slight flex of her fingers reached the point completely shook Misha, who at the time his hands clutching the counterpane.

ready

When he had pulled his fingers and positioned at the entrance, grabbed her thighs and let the rest upon his hips, ankles, helping you to gain better access.

went inside with agonizing slowness in the narrow cavity, sweating profusely when he finally noticed it was all in Misha's breathing began to stir, so he stayed absolutely still waiting to get used to the intrusion.

wanted to take it as I had not ever make love to her gently and remove from your mind all the bad times experienced in recent months.

did not need words, silence in the room was broken only by gasps and moans issued by both and the obscene sound of Jensen's testicles bouncing off the bottom of Misha.

Being within Ackles Misha was for the greatest pleasure, not only mundane but it was how re meant to be one, one for the other.

After several deep lunges and step up the pace a bit, managed to bring Misha to orgasm, was enough to repeatedly hit the prostate and whisper in his ear how much he loved her and never deviate ; to him. Seconds

despuésy bordered by the contractions of the anal muscles imprisoning deliciously Misha came to a climax in discharging his semen.

His first impulse was to go out and be dropped on Misha, but bear the considerable depletion and physical weakness to some extent visible in the blue-eyed, had not been a good choice because it could hurt to drop all his weight on top, so I choose to lie beside him.

Misha Jensen turned to face toward him straight in the eyes, breathing hard even raise my hand to take the breast of blonde.

"I never cease to be yours - muttered seeing his big blue eyes that seemed to have recovered and his usual bright-and if anything I am sure of is that never ceases to be. Jensen smiled

exhausted

pero con una inmensa alegría – Te amo Misha – respondió dándole un ligero y dulce beso sobre los labios.

Lo atrajo hacia él permitiendo que descansara medio cuerpo sobre su pecho y le paso el brazo por encima empezando a acariciar la pálida espalda.

Ahora estaban completos y en esta ocasión no permitirían que nada se interpusiera entre ellos.

 

 

FIN…

 

Jejeje, espero que les haya gustado. Posiblemente estaré creando un pequeño oneshot spin-off on the beloved Mark, but is not yet a fact, is to put the batteries.

Hopefully they do not seem so tedious and long the capital. Well, I think this time if I go xddd.



0 comments:

Post a Comment