Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Homemade Meths Cooker

First Certificate Exam

So, it's finally January 25th. Well, Since I Do not Want to Be grumpy all day, I must admit I got a good result. B is what I was expecting, after all, but that doesn't mean I'm happy 'bout it. I knew I deserved a better mark, given the fact that my weaker part was speaking and that's usually one of my best, apart from reading and writing. But I was incredibly nervious at that time. 
Anyway, after being gloomy almost all day for this insignificant reason I realized I was being just plain stupid. Saying things like 'I won't ever take ANY Cambridge exams again'. That's not me for Peter's sake. I'll definitely take CAE this year and show everybody I totally can get an A. 

Cambridge, you just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment