Monday, January 24, 2011

Why Does My Neck Break Out Every Time I Shave?

A new entry at last XD

is supposed to be unoccupied gives you to speak of a pile after pile of stuff, but seems that the monotony of the days do not give too much material to put on a post. Sorry if I do not write much lately, but I think that's why. _.
but finally this week I have things for a decent post, but random / mixed bag, here we go:

- Japan Weekend 2011 this weekend. I would not spend too much, but I have wanted to buy a number of things that can leave me with the panties in the air. As always, go to random / accompanied myself and my brother. What I find is the latest artbook Shigenori Soejima (you will understand why later) that I hope someone has imported, and the set 2 of Hetalia. Oh, and I have a fancy to one of the Groundwork of Evangelion, especially this:

(understand why you want this, and no other XD)

good, and Petit Nendoroid , and a suspension of Gurren Lagann, y. .. DDD:

- I have also been quite without drawing, yesterday gave me the reason why he did not, the reason was that same, at least drawing, I have less desire to draw. So, STOP! XDDDDDD * New notebook and pencil in hand *
- Definitely, I put it here. I
flawed to Persona 4.
The operation is similar to Persona 3, which I played for some time, but the artist (the same Shigenori before, you will understand why I want the artbook) has instilled a particularly special charm, and Unlike the previous one, and you will know if you've played the original 3, you can have individual relationships with each member of your group, and if they are girls, entering a relationship XD.
addition, the MC of 4 has a less dark aesthetic that MC 3:

is a charm, lol.
- to see if I find something to do. Well, I have the CV, so all I need, and multicopy photo. I am also looking at English language schools, need to strengthen this inglis that I have XDDDD





- Now I'm going to get serious. What I did yesterday has no name. Well, yes, malquedas and irresponsible!. Now, I loaned my brother some helmets, precious, nothing less than the SkullCandy brand, which have more sentimental value than material, and he tells me (and I give him a vote of confidence) that were left in good condition in the house of a friend IN A FLAT. When my brother's claims, no longer stop him with compliments and others (may be true, it may not) and yesterday, when my brother is going to collect, you receive them in a bag and precipitously.
And, oh, oh, what is the surprise of my brother to watch that are broken hinge serves to fold, which are halved in 2 parts. But who? no idea. How did it happen? either. BUT WHAT IS NOT IS SO give me AND NO ONE RESPONSIBLE!.
My brother, when he got home, I gave them, and I, if not already fucking with premenstrual syndrome, which broke my favorite helmets and give them to my brother and said nothing and I ended ; to destroy morale.
If I read the one I was, I hope you break what more values. Buttonhole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment