Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bladder Polyp Home Remedy

Shopping

The other day I went to an Asian music event, but specifically for asian pop.

and bought a few things n_n



- `Poster-Magazine
Taemin
hot star - After school DVD compilation of their mvs and presentations
- 2NE1 name tags, and an cafe
shinee


- straps for cellular Jonghyun, Taemin and key, and B2ST 2min




SHINee Also I have one of these pendants are very beautiful *-*, I just want to buy from all groups.

AN CAFE would hopefully *-*



this is the hot star is my first Korean *-* magazine, the cover really cute with playfull kiss, my girlfriend is a gumho and drama that participates Yoochun oppa (not good as it writes the name).



comes with these 4 fotocards of the 3 dramas already mentioned and the band *-*
FT Island

Talk about the video
Go away *-*
2NE1


also speaks of a photoshoot of B2ST * _ *



comes with a manhwa *-*


0 comments:

Post a Comment