Sunday, January 16, 2011

Who Has Been Cured Of Herpes?

scraps of my life ...

... Beatriz was bored or how much you choose to pick their favorite items and take photos XD:

This is a mirror that I bought this Christmas Everything in a hundred of my people. funny thing is that the series exists.

From Yves Rocher, a perfume. Only selling it this holiday season, and it smells so effectively put there, orange chocolate, they try to eat the packaging XDDD

Kaikai, Kiki and DOB, of course, are my "NIN ; you ", lol
I
amateur to play Persona 4, more entertaining than the 3, seriously

hetalianas Now come the photos, in this case, my figures:

The entire set of 9 of the first series, Buuut are chinorrias: DU

The Tony and the Cu Sith you see are not bought, but with pasta made by me Model: 3

And that bottle I found it after the transfer. It was for out, of course.

Well, that's it, if something you attention, let me know with a comment> 3 \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment