Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dried Cranberries Cold Sores Lysine

JADED JADED LADY AND LIFE

Yesterday was good, went for a smoothie, then drink, xo the cops came to the site where nunka is the cops, and fled ...
We went to the phobia, and that ... Kuando
was waiting for the subway, I had a pekeño perkance, quickly went ^_^... xo I do not want to go into details ... I kon
the Eskalera Aly, and then to your ke, ak I greet, then nosedonde to see Ruben, and then to your ke ke I again saw David, the Walhalla, to Odin, Walhalla (ke leave me alone the door x once please ...) and your ke, and kasa (only x I myself do not follow in the kalle keria not a second more ...). .. This was on the 3 d in the morning ... Ké me?? I kerido Kuando I get on the 3 ???!!!!
This Kancion and put it in another time, I do not care ... xo

Jaded

Hey jj-jaded, you got your mama's style
But you're yesterday's child to me
So jaded
You Think That's Where it's at
But Is That Where It's Supposed To Be
're gettin 'it all over me and serrated

My, my baby blue Yeah I
Been thinkin 'about you
My, my baby blue
Yeah you're so jaded
And I'm the one that jaded you

Hey j-j-jaded
In all it's misery
It will always be what I love and hated
And maybe take a ride to the other side
We're thinkin' of
We'll slip into the velvet glove
And be jaded

My, my baby blue
Yeah I'm thinkin' about you
My, my baby blue
Yeah, I'm so jaded
And baby I'm afraid of you

Your thinking's so complicated
I've had it all up to here
But it's so overrated
Love and hated
Wouldn't trade it
Love me jaded

Hey j-j-jaded
There ain't no baby please
When I'm shootin' the breeze with her
When Everything you see is a blur And ecstasy's
What you prefer

My, my baby blue Yeah
'm talkin 'about you
My, my baby blue Yeah
I've been thinkin' about you
My, my
baby blue Yeah you're so jaded Baby


Jaded Baby You're so jaded

'Cause I'm the One That jaded you

0 comments:

Post a Comment