Thursday, February 24, 2005

Saving For House Deposit

JONY

! Toka my nose so superhuman that guy!
Let's see, yesterday we were talking on msn x (komo always). Konect Kuando we both talk a lot, we are always konta kosas or delusional nor do we sikiera "msn silences" (kuando already msn konto everything and doing nothing is keda), we had these silences nunka! ! And we have well over a year ...
Well, in person, klase, in the halls, we are not on speaking terms, we rarely say hello, goodbye, o. .. we better not say anything. I do not understand, and speak many times I thought he kon, xk last year, aunke poko, yes we talked! Nunka I said nothing, and yesterday he told me ... K
said I was too shy Kambio ke x msn a lot, and ke should talk in person, and nose ke ... She told me how to speak a thousand times, k tomorrow (ie today) came to talk konmigo xk I had a kosa k Loredana Kontar and other kosa me ... Today I acerkado
I talk kon him to 5 th hour, he had gone largely xk. He was lying on his table, and I acerko: "Jony ..." And another: "ke ..." without raising Kabeza, and say, "what's loredana ..." And suddenly rose Kabeza m says: "AH! ARE YOU! Kreia k k was Sara came to give x Kulo" And I ... finally .....
I spoke very rare and poko ... and I very nervous, and I turned to my site ... Well, I needed a saw Mekanik ke xa korta tension had there ... So I was the k k not talked to you ????????? Respectfully diskrepo!!

Vale, paranoia aside, yesterday was a good day, playing kon snow, making angels, putting the kara and hands, throwing, and making a snow Muñeka highest k me! ^ _ ^ At least Lau
kosas thought was nice and fun. X 1besazo some beautiful, and you know, go ahead ^ _ ^ Ké

0 comments:

Post a Comment