Thursday, February 17, 2005

Tingling Breast Cancer



kasa Today I was in all day, do not vary xa ... Xo I saw 2 movies ke keria see, the Curse and the Million dollar baby ... The latter is beautiful, the final xo a poko sad. The curse of liked me, my mother said was a koƱazo k, m xo my Was not that ... maybe it was asleep ... xk

Tomorrow I will probably go to school, see Lau, my fan (ke illusion ... x please kill me) and I am holding what I have k k-edge release of Laura x not going to fucking rekuperaciĆ³n review ... That guy scares me ... Kon that his hobby of Komer Akosa mushrooms and students .... Aly

XDDD I leave tomorrow, kuido of my cousins, SOOORRYYY! I'm glad it aunke x Dani, Juan and Angel .... T If any question, you know, have died ^ _ ^

On Saturday was to go to madrid, xo no kreo km kede overnight x komo am ...

This drawing is the penultimate ke do, is a scene from The Longest Journey (game)

0 comments:

Post a Comment