Friday, March 4, 2005

Bmi Table- Age - Females In Europe

Uroloki

kedan me now only 2 exams, Greek and French language and I know ke xk suspended Carmelo told me ... Damn, and tb history, since k komentario only did the text ... In Art gave to the invention, xo kreo k no kuela in tampoko edge, and in Latin, I just invented oratory, and the rest I knew, and I approved k kreo ke. English kasi sure I approved
^ ^ Today I go out, going out, I have no desire U_U xo
Tomorrow I will go to see play the Teamsters, ke I feel like laughing. See if you win! Yes, anda ke no Kon
XDDD hallucinate my fan tried to speak on Monday, sending it to hell xa, xo the said: "I have to talk kontigo k" and boom, he said k it, and did not speak again, I did not speak ke she kon sikiera, and I thought: "YUJUUUUUUU!" No, today I spoke again ... On Tuesday kuando all tests have Akaba talk kon her ... And everything happened ke, ke is Monday, I was kuando pellets started screaming xk komo a ke loka me I had taken the book, and not ké ... The poor freaks, thankfully ke klase people knew she was delirious k (and ke is a fucking liar) ...
Well, apart from being sick and tired of my fan, there is some ke kosa has a poko me sick too ... X example, people preokuparte x, y ke komo ke react disturbed, or you move from ke ... I want to say, go fuck you, Fuck you and leave me alone, I will not disturb ke my Kalma x your bullshit. People feel preokuparme x ke ke see what goes wrong! I guess I do xk ke kuando me like I'm preokupen ke x me ....
(Ke none of you take it komo ke goes to him / her, not you ^ ^ x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment