Sunday, March 27, 2005

Blushing Before Period

OH YES! ^ _ ^ XDDD

on Friday was good, I went kon Ally to Eskalera boat. I thought about you ké go to see Sylvia, xo xk were not ultimately gave us the 3. Then we went to Walhalla to Ally ke interesanda deceive the poor Óskar akompañara to xa ke kasa komo Ayyyssssss XDD you take advantage of it!
Well, there in the Walhalla, I acerkó Javi, ke ke muchísmo did not see him, to greet me. X asked his daughter and showed me pictures and stuff ... K Actually it looks very good. Remember me konto ke kuando going to be a father ... KEDE me a god kon kara .... he told me a smile kon and kon ke congratulated him the best of mine ... Aunke deep xk felt very sorry for something, so young, life fucks ... Ke only hope now is OK, the girl and has more than 2 years, the worst is past. I wish you luck.
By the way, Angel came to greet me, a kara of asko kon ke fucked me ... A pokito ... It sucks ¬ ¬ ke x preokuparme after him, I put those karas, just want to say Asshole KE TE DEN! Rafa
, Uncle konoce k m not at all (x I to him loooong years ago), I self-presence ke 2 weekends ago he came to Akos, xo komo I am very simpátika tp kuando kiero no, I got rid of it fast. Saturday KEDE
Sandra kon xa go to 666. I rekogió Miguel on Gran Via and we ak sakara money. We hope his friend David ke drove us to 666, and waited for Sandra. Came Sandra's Friends: Huey, Louie, Juanito, Pin and Pon, and went to 6. Vale akuerdo of komo me they were called, nor were Kuantan, xo were more than 3 and less than 100.
in 6 had a good time, I did not see many people aunke konocida, I saw Alucart, and that's it ... kreo k XD 666
After we went to Phobia, where I was totally asleep U_U '
At 3 rekogió me my father in Gran Vía and went to kasa. On the radio they put Bad Day by REM, I Enkanto that Kancion ...

Bad Day: REM

A public service announcement follow me home the other day.
I Paid it nevermind. Go Away. Shits so thick
Could you stir it with a stick-free Teflon presidency Whitewashed.
We're sick of being jerked around.
Wear that on your sleeve.

Broadcast me a joyful noise unto the times, lord,
Count your blessings.
We're sick of being jerked around.
We all fall down.

Have you ever seen the televised St. vitus subcommittee prize
Investigation dance? Those ants in pants glances.
Well,look behind the eyes.
It's a hallowed hollow anesthetized
"save my own ass, screw these guys"
smoke and mirror lock down.

Broadcast me a joyful noise unto the times, lord,
Count your blessings.
The Papers wouldn't lie!
I sigh, Not one more.

It's been a bad day.
Please don't take a picture.
It's been a bad day.
Please.

We're dug in deep the price is steep.
The auctioneer is such a creep.

The lights went out, the oil ran dry
We blamed it on the other guy
Sure, all men are created equal.
Heres the church, heres the steeple
Please stay tuned-we cut to sequel
ashes, ashes, we all fall down.

Broadcast me a joyful noise unto the times, lord,
Count your blessings.
Ignore the lower fear
Ugh, this means war.

It's been a bad day.
Please don't take a picture.
It's been a bad day.
Please.

Broadcast me a joyful noise unto the times, lord,
Count your blessings.
're sick of Being jerked around.
We all fall down.

It's Been a bad day ... Aqaba is

0 comments:

Post a Comment