Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cn200 Pro Fast Ethernet

FT Island - First Kiss

Yah FT Island!!!! Dejen de enviciarme con sus canciones!!!! No puedo dejar de escucharlas, ni de ver programas de ustedes!!! Grr ¬ ¬.

" first kiss "


movie could be cool like the first kiss with her to meet again tomorrow, I think
Why
Tremulous beating heart already deafening equal

wonder Close your eyes and imagine
Would it ever cotton candy she do at this moment to imagine the same


Oh-yeah
sweet like candy scent of acacia me why I think
I think Should I look for scent
taken
'm worried that the larger concern, but nobody would believe, but I honestly
still do not know how you ever kissed your head like a movie dolrilkka


to kiss it and rest a while after I'm worried about how to hide What about When your eyes to the nose that
gamneunji
alternative how long I do not know what the hell

Oh-No
sweet like candy, if you're gonna stay for a long time

lips will stay up at night, taken away Even if I have a sore
I do not want Shall I confess I'm gonna try
first kiss or kissing frankly worried about that, you're the first to
bamsaen
we are finally, after a very long time been one of the night crept under the wire to wear a lemon

Oh-yeah

to be more than just sweetness AS I I was caught drunk on happiness away
will remain frozen
thank you so glad she is clumsy seureounji
he only promise I'll never kiss kiss
I'll only talk to you

"Chodkissu"

Yunghwachurum mujjil soo issulgga
geunyuhwaeh chueum ibmachoom
naeil dashi Mannal well gateundae
hurt bulssuhbootuh doogeungurineun ddullin gaseumi
tujil well gateunji
somsatang gateulgga goomgeumhae nooneul gamgo sangsanghae
hokshi geunyuhdoh jigeum ee soongan
ddokgateun sangsangeul halgga

Oh-ye
satangchurum dalkomhal well gatah
Wenji acacia hyanggido channel well gatah
hyanggiae chweehae burilgga Bwah geugae gukjung dweh
geundae GEU boda keun gukjungeun ahmoodoh midji ankaetjiman
na soljikhee ajikggaji kiseuhaebon juk ubdaneun gul

yunghwachurum gogaereul dollilgga
ibeul machoon hooaen uddukae soomeul shwilgga
geugae ddoh gukjungdweh
nooneun unjaejjeumae gamneunji koneun uhddukhaneunji
daechae Ulman orae haneunji dodaechae al sooga ubsuh

Oh-no
satangchurum Dalkomhan guramyun
ajoo oretdongan geudaeroh isseulguya
ibsoolae chweehaeburin Daedo bameul saeoolguyah
suhtoon naega shilda halgga bwah the munjuh gobaek haeburilgga
the soljikhee b machooneun rains niga chueumiya
geurun gukjungeuroh bamsaen ji ajoo orae Jinan hoo
oorin deudiuh uhneu gipeun bam salmyushi ibeul machwutji

Oh-ye
lemon points tobacco dalkomhamae
geunyang geudaro nan ggomjjakhal soo ubsussuh
haengbokae chweehae burin chaeroh ULUH buhringuyah
suhtoon geunyuhga weh irukae gomapgo dahaengseuruhoonji
yaksokhalggae the yungwonhi rains nuhagoman halggae
rains nuh hagoman halggae


"First Kiss"


Will it be as exciting as in the movies?
The first time our lips touch.
I think we'll meet again tomorrow.
Why my heart is beating so fast ..
and feeling as if it might explode?

be like cotton candy ...
I wonder, I imagine with closed eyes
Do be imagining it, too ...
now?


Oh-yeah I think it will be sweet as candy.
Somehow, I think even smell acacias.
I am concerned I become addicted to the aroma.
But what worries me most is, nobody would believe it but ...
I've never kissed anyone before.

Should turn your head like in the movies? How
breathe after our lips touch?
I worry about that too. When
should close your eyes? What will happen to my nose?
Exactly how long it should continue, I really do not know. Oh-no


If it is sweet like candy ...
remain so for a long time.
Even if I rise from your lips, I'll stay up all night. Should I confess
first because they might not like to be inexperienced?
fact, is the first time you kiss someone.
Much later, I stayed up all night worrying about that. Finally
our lips together in the depths of the night. Oh-yeah


sweeter than a lemon.
really could not move one bit.
I froze as I rose from the happiness.
Why I'm so grateful and relieved that this inexperienced girl?
I promise, you just kiss you forever.
you just kiss you.


Credits: aheeyah.com [hangul], Sabby ~ NBK ~ + aheeyah.com [Romanization] @ jpopasia BGSS2Babo [traduccón English] deaderReichen @ youtube.


0 comments:

Post a Comment