Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bluetooth For Vw Jetta 2005

HetaONI [Chapter 01]

God, what a shame! This is the first time in my life I write a fanfic .. etoo .. posta q'm nervous. Gustaríaq be honest if I do not like and accept all q suggestion comes to mind.
First of all, let me explain a little what I q. Time ago I discovered several HetaOni, history like me .. and q find any information online that was ralacionada y. .. Surprise: There was nothing, almost no info, or translation, very few videos, or fanfic, NOTHING! Q So I risk it and I decided to write the history x is my own. I hope you like it .. q thanks x your time:)


HetaOni

- Come on, let's go! Italy, begged incessantly, that hot summer day


Germany


Several hours before the words, Germany was preparing for one of those annoying Conferences Worldwide, in which repeated the same conditions: United States talking while eating and yelling "I am a hero" England scolding for his behavior and lack of modulation of the English and the constant fighting that raged in France for no apparent reason, the Russian assassin aura which frightened the Baltic countries, which trembled so that moved the table out of control until the fear was over and fainted, Japan without giving their own honest opinion on anything and agreeing with the most absurd ideas and Switzerland, with his rifle threatening, scolding, China Chinese neighborhoods built in the middle of the room, shouting Italy "PASTA ~!" every time I gave the word, among other things.


appreciated only thing that day was that the meeting would be held at the home of England and the

trip would not be so long and sometimes earlier.


Germany

oil wore a blue suit, a black shirt and white tie with black horizontal stripes. Mojo blonde hair and comb back. Looking at my watch .. it was time. I grab a change of clothes in case, which consisted in gray-green military uniform, and some other belongings that he always carried. Then got in the car bound for the airport for your flight to English soil.


World Conference Germany went as predicted and ended the same way as always: it screaming and bringing order, but this time it was not enough to get countries once and for all put to serious issues to be addressed. Was sorry to have to put up those fights, screaming and crap so many times in your life and that the above has become part of everyday life.


After the torture, Italy approached him saying that he had to tell her something important. This I tell him, in a hasty and not very clear on a story about a haunted house. Japan joined the conversation and the two left quietly, without interruption, that Italy ended his story. Finally the Italian added that he knew the location of the

same and wanted to go.


- accompany me? - Asked


- Where is your common sense, Italy? - Japan

replied


-Japan is right, there are haunted houses, "said furious Germany.


But Italy was very excited by the story and threatened to go it alone. The German knew that left alone it could cause many problems and would not end up getting one of his famous calls of "Help me, Germany. Help!.


In addition, Japan agreed to join in the quest to prove to Italy that his story could not be true and that the supernatural does not exist.


As the conversation came to an end, Prussia, who had watched from afar while he felt a great curiosity and decided to approach the trio. Hug from behind the Italian, which generates great tenderness, and wonder who plotted. Achievement speaking German rather than Italian history began to shout incoherently had told them a few minutes and curtly answered:


"Let's investigate an" alleged "haunted house.


-Keseseseses! Accompany them. I'm pretty awesome for a home I panic! Besides, as the big brother I protect you from the ghosts, West.


"It's unnecessary, Onii-san-sentenced Germany


- I can go, Ita-chan ~?


"Yes, yes .. course. The more the merrier right?



None of them imagined what awaited them in that creepy house ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment