Monday, February 7, 2011

Beautiful Agony Double

FT Island - After love

Otra canción de mis tesoros> 3

* After Love *

think my love and all I said
Thought to be my last love


believed it was you only you only you live for a laugh

it is even happy that I believed in your lies all


all your love is a lie lies
me sad, so hurt and crying for the love and thats


keep me say that I love me all your love lies

love to take my mind to take everything I have left


're loved by a man Sign up for a loved one who

he believed neoilkkeora

silly it all lies lies lies

all your love hurt so it saddens me
between the rings love love me that's a


that keep me all your love is a lie all my heart to take
love love you're taking away


love say a word to lie lie love

say eternity lies only a promise to return
Me leaving
you where you (my love even did)
you where to turn away far too
I only you I love you

everything's a lie's a lie
our parting is completely untrue
you is my love me Because all
your one's waiting

you again came back to me olkkabwa
I love again There's no
so hurt me even though sadly no
your one's waiting


* ROMANIZACION *

Nae sarangeerah saengakhaetgoh
Nae Nae jonbooraegoh saengakhaetgoh
majimakee dwel nest geugae nohragoh midossoh

noh noh hanamaneul weehae ootgoh
hanamaneul weehae salgoh
geugae haengbokeel ggorahgo ni sarangeul midohtneundae

mohdooda gojitmaleeyah da da gojitmaleeyah
neoae sarangeun gojitmaleeyah
eetorok apeugae haesoh
Nal seulpeugae haesoh ooleegoh gan sarangeejana

namaneul saranghandago Nal jikyeojoondago
noae sarangeun da da gojitmaleeya
Nae maeum gajyeogagoh sarangdoh gajyeogago
ddohnaneun Game sarangee

jana han han saramaegae sarangbatgo
saramaegae sarangjoogo
geu saramee neoil ggora babocheorom mideotneundae

mohdooda gojitmaleeyah by gojitmaleeyah
neoae sarangeun by gojitmaleeyah
eetorok apeugae haesoh
nal seulpeugae haesoh ooleegoh gan sarangeejana

namaneul saranghandago nal jikyeojoondago
NoAE sarangeun by gojitmaleeya
nae maeum by gajyeogagoh sarangdoh gajyeogago
ddohnaneun Game sarangee jana

sarangeeraneun maleun gojitmal
sarangeul Handan maldoh gojitmal
dollawondaneun yaksohkmaneul naegae namgin chae
geudaeneun ohdeeroh (jagooman mohrojijana)
geudaeneun ohdeeroh molojigo molojyuhdoh
naneun noh hanamaneul saranghae

mohdooda gojitmaleeya by gojitmaleeya
Woori eebyuleun by gojitmaleeya
neega nae sarangeenikga Hanam noh jonbooeenikga nae
gidarijana

neoh dashi doraohlggabwah naegaeroh ohlggabwa
nahneun sarangeul mothajana
dashi nal eetorok apeugae haedo seulpeugae haedo
neoh Hanam gidarijana


* love * After
I

, you were my love. I
eas my everything.
I thought you'd be my last love.

laughed only for you.
lived only for you.
I believed in your love and that was happiness.

All lies. Pure lies.
Your love for me was a lie.
I have hurt to the point of ...
me crying.

said you'd love only me, protect me just me.
Your love was a lie. You took my corazóny
my
And let me love was for love.

be loved by someone.
Giving love a person.
foolishly believed that person would be you.

are all lies. Pure lies.
Your love for me was a lie.
I have hurt to the point of ...
leave me crying.

said you'd love only me, protect me just me.
Your love was a lie. You took my corazóny
my
And let me love was for love.

say it was love was a lie.
say that I loved was a lie.
say that would be eternal was a lie.
I left only with the word that he would return.
Where'd he go? (We're falling apart more)
Where'd he go? We are crumbling darker and.
Only you will love.

Just in case you back, come back to me.
I can not love again.
Although you hurt and saddened me.
I'm waiting just for you.

are all lies. Pure lies.
Our separation was a lie.
Because you are my love, my everything.
I'm waiting just for you.


English Translation & Romanization:
x. suki @ Silh0uette

0 comments:

Post a Comment