Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Swedish Fish Carver,janne

Fanfic: Let's talk ... Global warming, Pairing: Jensen / Misha, RPS, Nc/17, chapter 1 / 5


Haber this is the first fic I wrote but never I dared to publish until now, is a trifle full, a sea of honey in which drowning, hope you like it even a little

Title: Let's talk about Global Warming ...
Author: [info] kallenparms
Beta:
[info] taolee , my most sincere We appreciate that this beautiful chuto chapter and helped me improve a bit
couple: Jensen / Misha

Rating: Nc/17
Warnings: J2 lovers do not read, lol mmm sex, ñoñadas several
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, I do not win this writing anything, just having a good time.
Summary: Nobody knows what they have until it is almost lost, is what happened to Jensen, who plans to fight for what they really want (Misha)




Chapter 1: Declarations



What

love at first sight exists? Ja if someone told that sentence at that time destornillaría of laughter, but of course there, he has proven, even if he wanted to avoid ...

, "Four years ago I knew him." Since I first saw him she knew he would be special in your life. His grandmother always told that the kindness of the people was reflected in his eyes, and when Jensen looked to Misha for the first time the universe was deleted, and could only focus on those bright blue orbits. Such was the impact that even dizzy. Misha ran to her side to hold the arm and ask how he was. Jensen nodded and her heart throbbed with a thousand and since that time there was an indescribable connection between the two. Misha felt confident enough to tell everything that happened in his life sentíay while Jensen will respond with the same confidence. They worked together in a newspaper, Misha was the star reporter and photographer Jensen, his right hand.

That afternoon they had to cover the campaign launch of a very strong candidate for the presidency.

left the office and came to the party tent. Jensen Misha told to take a few pictures of people crammed into the place while he was talking to some others, so they separated for a while.

Misha walked through the crowd, distracted by so many people, when suddenly hit a wall, hit so hard he fell to the ground a little stunned. When he raised his head to see what had happened, he ran into a guy with blond hair and fair complexion sonreíay he extended his hand to get up.

- Are you okay? - Smiled mischievously as he stood up

"I'm fine. Sorry, I saw - Misha hid his eyes with a slight blush on the cheeks. He felt that he felt the hand trembling on hers.

"You've given a good shot, you sure you're okay? - Still smiling brazenly as if to undress with his eyes.

- Yes, do not worry.

"Mmmm ... ok, by the way, my name is Mark, Mark Pellegrino - held out his hand again

" My name is Misha Collins - corresponded the handshake.

-Bonito had not heard before

"Yes, my mother always liked and then we turn

- Well, it's strange, but original, in my view.

"Oh thanks for - he smiled.

"Hey, has given me very sad what happened, so I will not take no for an answer. Come let's have a coffee, say that if-you grabbed his arm pulling her close.

Misha thought - Hmmm ... look for the moment I can not because I'm working, I'ma journalist - up recording equipment he brought to show it.

"Oh, I see, then we can get later. Can you give me your phone number and we then do you think? - It looked safe with a hint of seduction voice.

Misha was not sure at all, but finally agreed.

-Ok, here's my card. Call me and we were then right? I have to go. - I tended to fuck her Pellegrino

"Well, see you later. I'll call

Misha said goodbye and waving his arm toward the crowd.

Mark stood watching Misha disappeared between people.

"This is one for my personal collection. I love it when they resist, but lamb will fall, and fall.

After interviewing several people, including the presidential candidate and have drawn the pictures relevant to the article, Jensen and Misha got in the car and headed to the office.

A smile lit the face of Misha, and her big blue eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement.

Misha confessed to his friend three years ago he was gay. It had taken him quite well, she encouraged him, liked him a lot and spent hours chatting. Jensen was five years dating Daneel, a girl who although not entirely approve Misha, respected for being chosen by Jensen.

In addition, Jensen was confused since she met Misha. His whole life had been heterosexual, but Misha had changed everything, his large blue eyes, expressive smile, the tone of her voice ... everything about him. He had gotten deep inside his heart, refused to accept that I was in love with him. I needed in life, and believed that if he confessed, suddenly things would not work as he expected. It would be devastating for him, I could not go on living, so I was content to have him around, with support and be with him forever.

Arriving at the office began preparing the article and send this to the press, as would the number of morning. Misha was still grinning like a fool.

"You seem a little strange, do you have something happen?

"I think I met someone special is a very attractive, and invited me out .- he said, smiling - I think someone very interesting.

Misha's words pierced deep into the heart of Jensen. He gulped. I could not describe the pain I was feeling. He did his best to hide his discomfort and continued the conversation.

"Oh, yeah? And who was that mysterious man who appears to have won your heart?

"His name is Mark Pellegrino. I think I also liked me, "sighed

" Well if you say no and I doubt it, you're a good person and deserve to do well

-Yaaa ... are you turning red Jensen. More compliments well and end up falling for you - laughed, and put his hands over his face, pretending to be sorry.

"Ya, I hope that this would" dedicate a hint of a smile

-Ok, you're all set. I'll leave the material in the printing office. See you tomorrow Jensen.

"Tomorrow, Misha.

Misha ordering his room when his phone rang. On the screen appeared an unknown number. With some uncertainty, answer.

- Yes?

- Misha? - Was heard across the line- I'm Mark, you remember me, right?

-Mark "A smile flitted across the face of Misha-course How are you?

"Well, I ... I'm calling to ask you out, and this time can not tell me no - it was more an order than an invitation.

-Ok, Is it all right in two hours? Tell me where we are.

"Well, I hope you know that this is a date, so give me your address and I pass by you in two hours.

"Well, where do you score? - Waited a little, - is the 209, Siempre Viva street.

- ok, I have. Happened to pick then.

hung up the phone, got into the shower and put one of their best clothes, black pants with a chalk stripe, long sleeve black shirt, a small tone vest dark gray and burnt red tie, black shoes.

Spot as he said, Mark Pellegrino was knocking at her door. When you open almost fell backwards.

-Wow - was stunned - you're ... amazing, gorgeous. - It seemed he could hardly breathe with that vision.

"Thank you very ashamed looked down, - you are also very good.

- we go? - She took his arm and led him to the car, opened the door to enter, he surrounded the car and got into the driver's seat.

"What a gentleman, - said Misha, where do we go?

"You'll see. Is a special place, you will like, - drove for half an hour and parked in front of a luxurious restaurant. Getting off the car approached the ballet parking and took the keys. They were then led into a brightly lit table.

The waiter came to entertain.

- A bottle of Chateau Musar, please - Mark asked.

The waiter walked away and returned minutes later with a bottle of wine.

Mark "Well what do you do? - Misha asked

-Am director of agency representation. Models and actors to be exact. Represent mostly men, they get work in commercials, you know. Pure beautiful people - this guy was too egocentric thought Misha. Narcissistic as could be with a touch of cockiness it around too fake and that he did not like anything. Go disappointment was being

"Really," began to play along - that's interesting is, you spend the day surrounded by beautiful people.

- You could say that, although he had never known a person with features like yours. You're amazing, really - I said, the guy was an idiot, it was thought that cheap gallantly fall at his feet.

- By God! - Cried a little annoyed - You're so good. It looks like a pickup tactic well studied. I guess they drop at your feet.

"No, really Misha, I look very attractive, brushed his cheek with one of his hands and Misha was beginning to feel uncomfortable, but it pretended not to seem rude.

Dinner lasted about an hour and upon completion returned to the car.

- Where do you want to go now, Misha? Fancy going to a dance?

"Sorry, I'm afraid that was enough for today, tomorrow I have to travel to a presidential debate of the election committee and I have to get up early - he apologized praying the other did not insist.

- Okay, I'll take you home.

Upon arrival, the blonde got out and opened the car door to Misha, came close to him to leave and tried to kiss him on the lips, which responded by turning Misha head a little, so did the kiss on the cheek.

-bye - Misha said quickly to get home.

Misha "Until then, I'll call you back right?

"Okay, to rest, - Mark stayed for a few moments.

- "Mmmmm. You seem to do the difficult, it gets me more, but you can not resist my claws, I'll take care of it, you'll be mine "

already inside your home, Misha began to think there was something Mark did not like. The way I looked and tried to play it seemed even grotesque, even that this was only his first impression, and he was known for giving a second chance to those who surrounded him. He was a noble, sympathetic, and that was precisely what had come to captivate Jensen.

"Good morning, - Jensen was settling the photographs when he heard the voice of Misha behind.

"Good morning, how are you this morning? - It was amazing how he managed to remove that face fool you every time you had to put forward Misha.

-Na ... I slept a little sick. Yesterday I went with Mark and has not gone as I expected, - he sighed, "I actually think that was a fiasco.

-What a shame - he said vehemently, but in the background glad that the appointment had no significance.

"We must go, you got everything you need? The flight leaves in two hours - Misha handed a plane ticket.

The flight was quiet, smooth and arrived at the airport.

After the flight, arrived at the hotel where the newspaper had booked a room. Would share one even had two beds. Rose, left the things and went toward the presidential debate would be covered. Hours past the debate ended and there was a small cocktail party for the press in general. The large party was assembled, swarmed the alcohol in large quantities and at the end of the evening, Misha and Jensen were completely drunk. They called a taxi that would take them to the hotel where they stayed and went almost on all fours.

Fortunately room key electronic age or so he thought Misha. The truth is that struggled enough to be able to find the groove where the card was. I felt as if moving every time he tried to enter it. Began to despair and feel uncomfortable while laughing funny Jensen behind them.

"Let me try me ... hip. - Snatched the card and the first attempt succeeded in opening the door, raising his hand in victory.

"Oh ... you were lucky," murmured Misha, so Jensen launched a tremendous laugh. Misha came to him to release one another slut, but with the influence of alcohol and having Jensen so close, he froze.

Jensen, to have those eyes so blue and those tempting lips close, only managed to catch him with both hands on the jaw and deal it a great kiss full of desire and passion. Misha was so surprised that he felt as if the drunk was cut short. The confusion almost makes her eyes go out of their sockets, but seeing the desperation with which Jensen had kissed and that strange expression on his face, between modesty and desire mixed , was carried away, and responded to it took him by the neck and bringing you closer to him. Jensen could not believe how many times she had imagined it, and now it was happening, it was unreal, indescribably delicious feeling Misha's lips on hers. Was small tugs with teeth on the lower lip and sucked the top, like wanting to eat that sweet mouth while Misha was to introduce the language into the mouth of another in order to play a little.

They stayed a long time, until Jensen between kisses, he started to unbutton Misha's shirt to remove it completely and feel his soft white skin. Creating circles touched it with his hands on shapely back, while the other also began to strip the clothes Jensen.

Jensen fell a little further, placing your hands on the ass of Misha. It was firm and narrow. Jensen opened the buckle of the belt, unbuttoned and unzipped, slipping a hand inside the underwear, touching the erection, which reacted with a groan Misha long and hot. Jensen pushed on the bed, he looked to be met by half-naked body on the surface and struck him the most erotic image I had ever seen. He undressed as fast as he could, and walked slowly running between the legs of Misha. He put his fingers in the waistband of pantalóny carelessly dropped him, bringing his underwear behind. The erection of the blue-eyed uninhibited jumped in the eyes of Jensen, who also rushed to take boots and socks, leaving completely naked.

was placed on Ely began rubbing against her body, kissing, touching from hair to toes. He had dreamed so much with that body ...! I thought going crazy with this vision, it was more than I had imagined. Was falling slowly with kisses, licks and kisses, to the south of Misha, to reach the prominent erection, stop there and uninhibited, he began to kiss, to lick, until it is completely stuck in the mouth. Subíay down, using your hands to create more friction. Misha could not believe what I was feeling at that time. Twisted, gemíay breathing with mouth open, trying to catch air Jensen snatched with each suck and lick it gave him, to the point where I could not ma , s. She grabbed the sheets tightly with white knuckles tighten both.

-Jensen, - and he gasped never left, followed by sucking and sucking uncontrollably.

Misha started to see stars, and a spasm every muscle in your body, bending your toes and hands and arched her back, she ran into Jensen's mouth . It sucked every drop of semen. Misha seeing ecstatic after orgasm, put his hand to his penis and began to touch. In less than two minutes, ran through his fingers. The image of Misha on the bed still trying to normalize breathing, got so hot that it took more to finish in a flash. He lay exhausted beside her emotions, Misha watching those big blue eyes that never before had seemed so bright. This was smiling with complete satisfaction, he fell on his chest and both fell asleep.

Misha The next morning he woke up and remembered what had happened the night earlier, turned to his side, finding an empty bed. I could not believe what had happened. Misplaced and still not see Jensen, began to hesitate to call with preocupacióny voice.

-Jen ... Ho ... Jensen? - No one answered.

Misha got up quickly out of bed, took a quick shower and went to reception to ask about Jensen. He felt guilty and believed it had spoiled their friendship of years for a crazy night. Thousands of ideas crammed into it head and did not react clearly. I was worried, completely pale and dry mouth.

just stepped out of the room down the hall, when she saw Jensen. Carried in one hand a cup holder with two coffees, and the other a paper bag. The smile that drew his face almost reached him from ear to ear. Misha did not remember seeing him smile like that before.

"I got a coffee and a cake to follow, - he offered, still smiling, moving closer to Ely considering a tender kiss on the lips.

Jensen entered the room followed by Misha, who understood nothing.

- What happened last night? - The question covered the face of Misha.

- Do not you remember? - Jensen smiled.

"Yeah, whatever ... I am trying to know is why?

- Would not you like? - Jensen's expression changed, and now looked distressed.

"I do not ... - shook his head trying to unwind a little, ie, it was amazing. I've never been with anyone - Jensen smiled again - what I mean is ... You and I, I never thought you had a romantic interest in me.

"Well ... - Jensen hesitated a little, do not tell me atrevíaa. I never thought you correspond. I was afraid of losing if he were to comment you something and you did not have interest in me.

- How long have you gay? - Misha released no further.

A laughing sound came from the throat of Jensen.

"I never thought that I was before I met you. I do not like men I just like you Misha. I love you, i think ... forever. "I do not like me one bit? - Jensen looked at him waiting for a response.

"Never had raised me. Did not want to disrespect. I thought you were beyond my reach so I never tried see with different eyes. You were my friend and I felt good with you ... - sighed. A little silence and interrupted Jensen.

- Did you feel? Does this mean that you're not okay with me? - Lowered his gaze and a hint of sadness appeared on his face.

"No," Misha was quick to answer, not that I'm trying to digest all this ... has been the best thing that has happened in my life. It was ... - snorted, great, really.

Jensen approached him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

- then you give me a chance to make you happy? - Misha smiled and kissed her again.

CONTINUE ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment