Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Confirmation Community

Fanfic: Let's talk about warming ... Global Pairing: Jensen / Misha, RPS, Nc/17, chapter 4 / 5

remember your promise ok [info] rosahouse no hatred against Mark
Title: Let's talk about Global Warming ...
Author: [info] Kallenparms
Couple: Jensen / Misha

Rating: Nc/17
Warnings: J2 lovers do not read, lol mmm sex, ñoñadas several
Disclaimer: The characters do not belong to me, you gain nothing by writing this, just having a good time.
Summary: Nobody knows what they have until it is almost lost, is what has happened Jensen, who plans to fight for what they really want (Misha)




Chapter 4: Jealousy



After two weeks of starting the campaign, things seemed ; an go pretty well, Misha had collated work seamlessly with its recent relationship.

Although they work consumed most of the time, in one form or another Misha and Jensen had managed to spend time together.

do that night. Jensen had the afternoon off so they step at home with her boyfriend and she organized a surprise. Given the time it would take to get blue-eyed, prepared to cook dinner, having just finished a tub filled with hot water and I add the bubble bath he loved that Misha will use the seed African cocoa.

as if destiny was on their side, five minutes after it all ready heard a car parked outside the house, warning of who was rushed to the door to meet him, but to reach this and open a grimace of disgust in his face when encountering the scene. Mark had

Misha brought us home in his car and took leave of her with a kiss on the cheek.

The blue-eyed to see him in the doorway smiled and rushed to get there. Mark also saw him and without penalty looked out the window and saluted with a nod to what Jensen said with a fake smile.

Misha

When they were in was pleasantly surprised to see what her boyfriend had done for him.

whom it considers you - he hugged his neck and standing on tiptoe she kissed him warmly - Really is very nice to come and meet with all of this - said the table was set - but more pleased to have you here - I kissed her again.

Jensen was tense and did not respond to the caresses of another.

- What is it? - Asked to see the behavior of few

Ackles - Why bowing Pellegrino's car? -

seriously questioned Misha frowned missed - Because my car had an accident, with all the work I've been sure to change the oil and water - he paused to assess Jensen's face - are angry. You saw me coming with Mark bother you?

The blond did not answer, he just stare into her eyes.

-Jen ... might not distrust me - his face showed visible distress in sink - I have not given any reason for you to act like that, between Mark and me there is not open anything He was not even my has hinted Why not trust me?

Jensen could not help but notice the sadness with which he uttered the last sentence Misha and literally wanted to be a spanking for causing this suffering.

"Sorry, I'm an idiot, I wanted have fun tonight and ..." he sighed heavily - I do not know that I get when I see him around There is something about that guy who does not like me. Misha smiled

comprehensible - it's called jealousy, but do not have to feel them I never would look at someone else, Mark has no chance, not having you by my side.

Jensen could not contain himself when he heard the seriousness with which Misha spoke. He lit the only know him, pulled him to his body holding him by the waist and began kissing passionately.

Forgot dinner and relaxing shower. She took him to the bedroom and was devoted to giving pleasure, he longed to enter, your whole body pedíaa it screams. Yet he restrained himself and prepare him calmly.

It was not until having it shaking and moaning, begging for him to succumb to penetrate. Was buried in it with a strong attack that made Misha wince and complain of the heat caused gasps.

I like having it in front, seeing the expression on his face with each thrust and guttural sounds emanating from the bottom of his chest.

neurons was as if their collapse to be in it. Her whole world reducíaa it was close and warm inside Misha. If anything was certain was that never get tired of it, not that it was the most important between them, but complement your life together.

Misha The way you gave without reservation made her feel the happiest man, the most complete.

***

Hunger woke him at dawn so he got up to eat food, do so carefully tried not to wake his partner , but the other had a dream too light and opened her eyes to feel it.

-Misha - called hoarsely - Where you going?

"I have hunger - answered quietly - I go for a snack.

Jensen recalled that to bring it to the bed had not allowed him dinner and smirked.

"I'll walk - said, rising lazily. Both were placed

only pajama bottoms and went into the kitchen.

Microwaving a portion of the dinner which prepared the green-eyed and sat at the table.

-Jen - What wrong?

"I do not want you angry - hesitated

- Why should I?

-Mark will pick me in a few hours to take the study

- Why him? - Questioned in frustration

-Yamamoto found out what happened to my car and was going to put one of the compañíaa my disposal, but apparently none was available; Mark offered to transport me and committed to Yamamoto, no I seemed rude to refuse, I thought you were going to disturb and ...

Misha

"Okay, I will not pretend that the situation makes me laugh, but I will not make your life a drag I know I can trust you and would never do anything that would hurt.

"Sure you can trust me - he answered, smiling and approaching him to give a sweet kiss.

***

scheduled that day recordings abroad, several shots were used as background flows a river whose causes were loaded with trash.

inciting people pretended to be county to carry out the consolidation process of the river, got in touch with the authorities, and to reach an agreement. Misha

lay on the couch in the camper ready for him, had even the characterization of single black angel without wings.

The weather was too warm and the blue-eyed had begun to resent, at some point you get dizzy because of dehydration, as usual Mark was with him at all times.

"We've hit a big scare Misha - said offering an electrolyte drink - taking sip, with this you will feel better

" Thanks - replied starting to ingest - what Sorry, it was an oversight on my part have I really screwed up the recordings? - Asked worriedly.

"Do not be dismayed, the most important thing is your health - sat at his side, too close but Misha did not notice because they still felt discomfort.

"I think I start to feel better, I'll be ready Masy few minutes right?

"You quiet, we have time, otherwise we will end today and tomorrow - he answered, smiling understanding.

The echo tan head atrásy closed his eyes for a moment, Pellegrino found him adorable and could not even approach Masy steal a kiss.

Misha was incorporated immediately rose too surprised by that.

- But what the hell are you doing? - Criticizes outraged - do not allow such behavior to me

-Lo ... sorry - failed ashamed - Misha sorry, I could not help me ...

"I thought we were fine with it Mark, I have a stable relationship and I will not risk it, I'm not looking for an adventure and you should know Did not I make clear above?

"I can not bring myself to be with the photographer's fifth - object angry - You deserve something

-MEJ ... Do not you dare to say that Jensen - complained angrily - you have no right to comment on my relationships and I warn you I am not prepared to consent to other harassment of you, if you ever try to approach me that way I'll be forced to report you to Yamamoto and liked not understand? Pellegrino nodded

repressing anger eating at him inside to be rejected again.

Misha

"Sorry, really sorry, I promise I will not be repeated. Please do realize that nothing happened. He left the camper

jaw tensing and breathing hard. It was absurd to let himself be led by such outbursts.

He always was a calculating man, a real Casanova How could now see begging for attention?

After the incident of the day things were very tense between them, but with each passing day and thanks to Pellegrino chose to change tactics cohabitation became pleasant, until Misha forgot what happened and began to trust again in the advertiser to reach the level considered his friend.

***

Two months had passed since the start of the project and everything was going so well, people had responded pleasantly to the hood , a.

Yamamoto was so pleased with the results that only hold a cocktail party which formed the team, everyone in attendance, the mood was humorous and quite intimate. Misha had

drink several glasses prompted by Yamamoto, apparently what happened to his car was quite serious because not even deliver it and how he lived it had not taken him to repair the pressure and , that Mark was still his personal transport

-Mark did not want to be a killjoy but I am too tired You think you could take me home now? "Come

Misha - made stew - is early

" Really - urged him listless - I can not go

"Okay, but we lay the If last shot?

Misha was about to refuse but the other retired to the cup before I could stop him.

Mark went to the drinks table, poured liquid into two glasses and covering it well so that did not see it dumped a white powder in one, removed it and walked to where they are passing Misha , giving you the drink of dubious content.

-Ok, here - said offering and starting to drink their own - to the bottom and go, OK?

The blue-eyed thought I knew well publicist and I knew that would not leave until he turned to the whim and without further drank the liquid

"Well since this time - he described the empty glass.

"Yes - he smiled - let's go.

He led the way home without any mishap but Misha was too dizzy and not well coordinated body movements, debíaa supposed to drink and had gone for drinks. Arriving

Collins could not keep up so I asked Mark to help him enter. It was the last thing I was conscious.

With great effort he opened his eyes, his head hurt so I thought I could break out and taste of alcohol slush covered her mouth.

stretched a little to stretch and to rotate on its side was as if his whole body had suddenly awakened.

began to sweat cold and the color was the face, hyperventilating came a trembling hand to the body of the man beside dormíaa

- Mark?

The question has not aroused then Misha began to shake him hard

-Mark MARK! - Shouted desperately

- What? - Drowsiness replied the other, passing his hand over his eyes

- What are you doing here? -. Asked bewildered.

- What?

The blue-eyed was stunned not remember anything and when she noticed he was naked anguish made him get out of bed

- What doing here? - Shouted exasperated - What happened, why am I naked? Misha

"Come give me no do not remember - said

sparingly - do you mean? TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN U.S.

- What is not obvious?

"No, no, no, no, no, no - I mutter her hands to the head - this could not have happened, I could not have done this

" But if you were wonderful - hissed

sensually

"Shut up, you're lying

-Misha are not really good in bed - asked sarcastically

Misha began hyperventilating out of control, was too much to take, did not seem real, there should be real. Her body trembled

nervous - Go - Jade - Get out of my house, I do not see

"But Misha -

replied" Go, get out, do not want to see, this did not happen that did not happen ;

"Okay I will but ...

" But nothing, nothing happened here and I forbid you you do some sort of comment Got it?!

The other went no further, with a big smile on his face haggard completely leaving the blue-eyed.

"No way, can not be - repeated like a litany - this could not happen ... I do not

on her knees began to mourn bitterly did not understand what was happening," ; How could mislead Jensen?

could not tell what he had done, if I did miss it forever and his life would be undone, she felt dirty, a traitor, but he saw no way out, would have to hide it, be forgotten that at any cost. Mark

still parked outside the house looking toward the door with a big smile, his plan could not be better.

"This is going to wonder no doubt that I'm a genius, I told you little angel was not going to let it get away from my hand, was not how he wanted to, it's a shame, the rophies takes away the fun of the issue, as this is the first step, now implement the second "

***

Jensen came home an hour earlier than usual that night had dinner with Misha, had just enough time to prepare food.

opened the door he found a huge cast of yellow underneath, bent down to pick it up and it seemed too weird not to take the court, did not give too much importance and opened it.

- But what? - Gasped in surprise.

***

was so absorbed looking at those images the first time I hear the doorbell ring, until the sound became more insistent and brought him back to reality began to hear the sound of knuckles knocking against the door.

His paralysis was complete, the legs would not respond but continued to play louder. He made a superhuman effort to respond and open to whoever was behind it.

The silhouette that appeared before he made the blood boil a second jaw tightened and his eyes turned pure fire.

"Hi - greeted misha

entering their toes He stood and planted a soft kiss without noticing the other's mood

" Hey baby I have to tell you how is everything with the project is great.

made his way through the apartment, leaving the blonde standing in the same position that had greeted him

- Jen? Is something wrong? - Stopped dead and noticing that things were not going well

Jensen snorted the order and turned to face him, her face was completely red and Misha was startled to see the look, the look he was spending began to seem scary.

- Why are you so, do you have? - Arching his eyebrow at him in amazement

- What, really want to know what happens? - His voice rising power and irony filled his mouth - this is what happens ...

Lanzo

the ground Misha photographs showing naked under the sheets in the arms of Mark, Misha was set squatting to collect what he had launched and see what it was

-Jensen me ... - almost goes back to see the pictures

-Thou - hissed angrily - will not , s now the gall to deny that there is something between you

-Jensen - hesitation - I can explain it so ...

- Explain? Misha god explanation perhaps this is Which? DIME - he paused - ah ... yes ... maybe your explanation have to do with whores can not keep your legs closed, right?

Collins's eyes widened at these words and swallowed nervously

"No Jen ... I do not talk like that please - called voice low and trembling

-PLEASE

Why Misha favor? - He was approached by sticking too close to your body - no longer move me - it took him around the waist with one arm and down the other to the crotch giving it a strong grip - tell me you could not put this in your pants for a while? Which "you can if you get a little alcohol and I will give away to anyone

Misha was petrified, gasped when she noticed Jensen's hand positioning on one of his buttocks and winced as he felt massaged hard.

"Is this what you like right? - Whispered in your ear

many tears flowed freely down the cheeks of Misha, not in their darkest dreams could have imagined that Jensen and treat.

Jen-Je ... by f ... please - said in a voice choked by tears, full body shaking

- What, do not want me? Would you like more as you do it? - Said as he kept rubbing his package and massaging his ass

-No - stirred uncomfortable - Jensen Please, please stop, do not do this please - gasped , - I ... I love you

Jensen stood staring at eyes, the repulsion that was in them burned like fire. Pushing it away with both hands on his chest

-me sick ... get out of here before I lose my head and doing something stupid

Misha shook his head from side to side frantically denying

not

-GO want to see you, forget that I exist, that for me you're already dead.

opened the door and stood beside her waiting for Misha out for it and then close it tightly.

He stood there staring into space beginning to mourn drowning out the sobs the palms

- Why Misha, how could you do this? Why, if I loved you?

***

Misha came to his house God knows how, tears clouded her vision.

could only lie on the bed and curl up in fetal position, the words of Jensen drilled into your brain, the hatred in their eyes, the repulsion was in their words.

wanted to die and stop hurting your chest that way. Jensen had been very cruel but could not blame him, lying down with Mark had been a mistake, something that did not have forgiveness, but he remembered nothing of what happened the evidence was there and there was no doubt .

If I could turn back time atrásy make amends, but it was impossible. Cried till you drop and never heard from again.

CONTINUE ...

Well I hope they enjoyed it, I know I've missed the slack, I hope get up early.


0 comments:

Post a Comment