Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hurricane Lamps For Boats

Fanfic: Let's talk about warming ... Global Pairing: Jensen / Misha, RPS. Nc/17, chapter 3 / 5

had no plans to publish today, but I sent my CPU to repair, so I have no idea when I could do it again, maybe even past Christmas, I hope you like this that I have left.

Title: Let's talk about Global Warming ...
Author: [info] kallenparms
Couple: Jensen / Misha

Classification n: Nc/17
Warnings: J2 lovers do not read, lol mmm sex, ñoñadas several
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, I do not win this writing anything, just having a good time.
Summary: Nobody knows what they have until it is almost lost, is what happened to Jensen, who plans to fight for what they really want (Misha)




Chapter 3: Advertising.



The sun came through the window, the day was completely clear.

Misha was removed under Jensen's arms, opened her eyes and kissed him awake.

It was a moment looking at those green eyes that at times were covered with long lashes, that was the best vision I had had to wake up long.

got up and walked around the room by removing the drawers of the dresser.

"Come baby, I think we made late I take a shower while you slumber a little

des

-Mjmjm - complained - Why do we have to go to work? Can not we take a vacation? Come cuddle with me another moment. Misha

stood before him, frowning in a gesture of authority.

-Anda

loose, stand up, we have to cover the closing campaign of the Republican Party today Remember?

"Okay Dad, I'm - was pot, then smiled out

The blue-eyed fifteen minutes later with wet hair and disheveled, wearing a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Mmmm - said welcomed - but my god vision - kissed him - me crazy.

"Go tiger that arrived late - slapping his ass pushing him into the shower - we'll have time for that later.

Leaving home

went to Jensen's apartment where they had to pick up instruments and make this work to put on a clothes casual.

At the editorial Misha was very surprised to see Mark's car parked at the entrance, but what caught his attention was him talking with his boss in the office. Rose

secretary approached him - Mish Mr. Beaver wants you in his office, asked me to inform you as soon arrived. Misha

just nodded, turned to Jensen and said goodbye - I see you in a moment.

walked to the transparent cubicle and knocked on the door before entering. "You can spend

Misha, good morning - greeted with a nod the man behind the desk. - I suppose you know Mr. Pellegrino, told me some things about you, is to propose a business and you are included in the.

- Me? - Looked at him with confusion - is it about Jim?

Mark was quick to answer - Morning Misha - he smiled and held out his hand which said Misha reluctant - You know, I proposed to your boss something that I greatly benefited both companies

- Yes?

"I come with a project at hand, a campaign against global warming, was carried worldwide and we decided to give the scoop to this newspaper, as well as provide all information to be one of the largest publicists for the event - made a little pause - there's only one condition.

- What condition? - Asked intrigued

"I said, model how the campaign needs someone new, someone fresh who have no history in the advertising world, a being full of positive energy and can lead the masses.

"And you want us to make an announcement on our pages to find right? Misha smiled

assuming that's what it was.

"Nope - denied shaking his head and sighed - not that, we have found the ideal model, we just need to accept the proposal.

- Yes, and who would be the model then?

"Well ... you Misha, whoever you want to take the campaign

-Yo - laughed in disbelief - that a good joke

Seeing that the other two were not with laughter if instead he looked seriously cut laughter suddenly and confronted them.

- But ... it's true Jim? How did you happen to believe this? Beaver

crossed his arms over his chest and looked hard - You have to understand what is best for the company, I can not force you to accept, but you should be aware that in doing so the publisher will be a very large and may issue you free writing these columns that you love.

- these blackmailing me Jim? - Growled annoyed

"Relax, and no, not that, but we think it is best for everyone, you are aware of the situation of the press these days; This could position ourselves back into sales.

"Please think about - Mark said, smiling with seductive attitude - you're the best for this job, it is also a common goal, helping the planet, your company, to be míay , a big step for your career. If you're worried about is not measuring up, or worry you until you'd look great mounted on a pony.

"That is not, is that - he hesitated -" I have to respond now?

"Yes, this needs to be decided now, senior officers pressed me - responded with a false face drawn in anguish.

"Okay - whispered - I'll do - he shook his head in denial still unable to believe their own response.

-Ok - said pleased - having made my task so I retire, I'll get when you are ready to present you Misha facilities.

He gave a handshake to each stopping more than in Misha's because stroking the back with the thumb with which this is felt rather uncomfortable.

-No I promise you'll regret it - waved in the air and left the office.

"I hope -

Misha whispered" Well, back to work - Jim pushed him out of the cubicle.

did not want to continue to talk more or listen to the complaints that are sure to come now by his employee.

***

At breakfast Jensen noted worried her boyfriend, I knew too much to know when something was wrong and knew that disgust and apathy in his face had a motive.

- What is it? The expression on your face appears to these smelling something rotten

With chuckle replied - looks like I know well - sigh - Jim has put me against the wall, this morning I launched the discourse of loyalty and I have to help the company.

- Why, you said? -

frowned

- Do you remember Mark?

-type is one with which you left the other night - said he felt as if acid cycle through the throat - What about him?

"He was here today

- What you wanted? - Startled stood completely irate.

-Tranquilo - took her hand and made to sit back down - let me explain, spoke with Jim, was in search of a model for a campaign and proposed the sole newspaper in return I agreed to be the model for that campaign - he stopped and looked at him looking for an answer.

- What? - Asked incredulously - Do not you realize that this is a trick? all such seeking is to get to bed -

muttered "Not going to happen Jen, is just work, please do not be angry - Jensen's breathing started to become agitated. "It's

I die of jealousy at the thought that that fool is near you, I know you want, if you had taken it out on the desk of Jim.

-Hey - said in a conciliatory tone - Look at me, trust me, if I do this is to improve my position at work and yours, we will have more opportunities to take off from this.

"Well I'd rather be fired before they put on a silver platter for that idiot - he muttered angrily.

"Come on, do not be a child. He went

Ely began to kiss him sparingly, taking with one hand supporting the neck and the other on his lap.

"Do not worry, I'm only yours ok, I promise that when this is over we'll go on vacation to the beaches of Cancúnoa visit some pyramids in Egypt, where you want, you'll see that beautiful picture , as you will be able to draw.

Jensen smirked - The only photos I take for now are those of your naked body on my bed - bit his lip slightly and winked one eye.

Misha blushed and smiled nervously - You're a pervert, did not know that side of yours.

"You will discover more about me, hope you like them all.

"Well so far I have no complaints

" So ... Will you let it take pictures?

I do not know, convince me - he bit his lip and then exposed teeth in a grin.

"Come - begged - not leave me this way" Mmmm ...

gánatelo - again to smile - go we have work to do.

***

Two days later the phone rang in the office of Jim Beaver.

-Editorial "The Informant" their orders - said the old man

"Jim, I'm Mark

" Hi Mark Have you heard? "Yes Jim

he ... the project requires that we have completely Misha time, you know that campaign is long, are trips to different locations, you need commercial recording, giving interviews and making several outdoor events Do you have a problem with that?

"Of course not, no, I know what we are talking Mark'm not a rookie - he complained - Misha will remain intact in the firm contract and can work for you as long as necessary.

"Okay, this afternoon I will send the agreement for signature - a call waiting tone on the line appeared - sorry Jim, I is entering another call, then speak "Yes?" Of course, Misha has to be presented tomorrow in my installations Did you report please?

-Ok, so I put it to Mark so long.

Jim hung up and reported by the intercom with a secretary

-Rose, called Misha, I want him in my office now.

"Yes sir right away.

A few minutes later the blue-eyed made an appearance.

Jim Did you want me? Yes

Misha takes a seat - Pointed to the chair in front of him - Mark called, start tomorrow with the campaign, it will consume all your time and you're out of the publishing three or four months .

"But Jim - replied warmly - for the presidential voting in port, I can not let Jensen alone with all the work.

"Relax, and take action on the matter; Padalecki take your place you're out months after the campaign return, No problem about that, but the relationship between Ackles and Padalecki has always been good, I do not think there is an objection.

"But ..." Shhh - Jim cut off - do not worry, everything will be fine, this will benefit us all. - Collins nodded stunned - I command you now Padalecki for you to put a day. Misha

left the office quite dejected, to get to your cubicle Jensen met he immediately realized his condition.

- What about love, do you have? - Asked worriedly

Jim says that tomorrow starts the campaign, apparently I have to be out of here for three or four months, decided to relieve me of my office for now - sigh - Padalecki cover me in my absence.

- Jared? Jared will supply you? - Could not help smiling a little

"That does not sound right coming from your lips - you said, frowning with inquisitive - It seems as if you also want Replaceable.

"Oh come on - responded with a loud laugh - how you say that I know Jared from school, we've been friends a long time, well he is not gay, married for a BH , or the girl Genevive entertainment section.

"Whatever, I'm sad and I do not think that in my absence can look at someone else - pouted crossing his arms over his chest in a childish gesture.

-Misha ... look at me - he took down his chin making looking up and nailed his - I have years! Love you and will remain so, you have nothing to fear, besides it is not as if you went to Tibet by God watched over this side, now we see only at night, Is not it interesting? - He said smiling mischievously - go give me a smile. Misha

could not help laughing

-Ok - kissed him - then I left in good hands

"Yes love you have nothing to worry.

Behind him stood a man of great stature, brown-haired, with a funny look and a boyish face that inspired confidence in him. "Hello fellow

- greeted with a smile - Jim sent me to catch up - he shrugged and pursed his lips in an innocent way. Jared

-like, I know we will have to work together now, look, do not know if you know a Misha - said putting a hand on his chest and once alluded to the back of the giant.

"Of course I know him well, we all know is something like the Beaver's favorite, the star of the publisher and apparently very soon will be tambiéna world right?

Misha blushed to hear it, others did not know they had that impression of him

-Oh well we will not embarrass him - he said noting the blond countenance of

blue-eyed "Sorry, I'm not with the intention of offend or tongue in cheek ok, I just repeat what I hear from other classmates, who apparently Misha is a case of monkey. Misha

now if it catches fire almost blushing, he thought he was not all that said, it if was very brash, but it was not so bad, I had no idea that so many fans.

"Enough - I grunted - too lick my ass, and start working right? There is much to do and today is my last day here.

walked

to your desktop followed by the other two. Began to review the material they were working, Jared would not cost anything to adapt.

worked throughout the afternoon until late at night.

Padalecki

"Well, I hope that everything is clear, do not think I have been nothing to explain, but if so Jensen can deal with" any questions? Misha

"No, you are very organized, I see that gives you all know very well you sure that you are of this world? "Let

moron, let alone to Misha - dealing a hand up zape Jared - Time to go, tomorrow be a long day.

-bye boys, I have to call to advise Gen I'm coming home to rest, see you later - raised his hand shaking in the air and walked down the aisle.

-bye - answered both

- we go? It's late and tomorrow is your first day, you have to rest, I took home

"Sounds good, I'm exhausted and I have no idea what awaits me tomorrow.

"Yes, walk - we went arm around her shoulders and walked right into the car.

Being and outside the house. Misha looked into his eyes - Stay the night to sleep

-Nene do not think it wise, tomorrow you have to introduce fresh and rested and if I ...

-Jensen - he stopped - only to sleep, not do anything tonight, only to sleep, I feel you near, think there will be days when you have no chance of even talking on the phone, but not tonight, tonight I want you by my side and sleep you. We say yes

pursed lips

dedicating a look of innocence.

Misha

"Okay, I'll stay to sleep with you, I can not deny anything, just ... do not take advantage of it ok - the blue-eyed laughter flooded the car for the comment.

That night they spent asleep hugging each other no matter what.

***

Misha arrived very early at representations Pellegrino as he was order. The secretary ushered him into office immediately, upon entering he found Mark sitting behind the desk and in front of him accompanied by a man apparently of Oriental descent.

-Misha - Mark stood to receive him - see, meet Mr. Akitochi Yamamoto.

-Misha Collins - offering the hand appeared to shake the eastern

"He's the one for our campaign - turned to the blue-eyed - Fancy a cup Misha coffee?

"No thanks, I'm fine for now

" Well what do you think my choice Yamamoto? - Misha drew from head to toe with an open hand.

ceñoy The Eastern wrinkled lips twitched a little

"I think very successful - said - I think it works perfect, its look is ideal, has been very good choice Misha Mark

felt as if he undressed with his eyes, unaccustomed to such scrutiny.

-Yamamoto has asked me to involve me More on the project, I have a degree in marketing so I will be very useful - he smiled - a familiar face will always by your side Is not it great?

Misha nodded but did not know if that will calm unlike caused further slippage.

***

creative room within the company where they worked was the design Yamamoto del proyecto, les explicó cómo se iría creando y los planes a futuro.

Misha comenzó a sentir verdadero interés por el proyecto, después de todo daría sentido al alejarse de su trabajo y de Jensen.

-Empezamos con algunas fotografías para chequear que tal le quedara la imagen ante cámara Sr. Collins, permítame llamar a una de las chicas para que lo lleve a caracterización.

Encendió su radio localizador portátil y pidió a una de las empleadas que se presentara frente a ellos, minutos después came a young petite, Yamamoto asked to lead to Misha.

Collins returned after a while. He wore black pants for pizza, barefoot and bare chested, wore a huge black color flexible simulating an angel, completely disheveled hair, the makeup was oil the body and face giving it a finished look how that car mechanics.

Yamamoto went to Ely began to explain.

-at this stage is to contamination Misha, you are something like the angel polluted that people will gradually cleaning their actions. The black color in your outfit, wings and greasy finish is to make reference to oil spill of Petroleum Brithish on the Gulf of Mexico. At the end of your image will be this season.

He offered some sketches which showed a picture similar to that just now wore all white with wings like pants and body perfectly clean

"That represents change, is what we want to accomplish with your help.

The Eastern smiled waiting for your prints. Misha was now really interested in the project, and did not regret having accepted, would endeavor to carry it out.

" may not conquer the world with it, but could put their bit to make it a better place"

"This is awesome, let's give him - he smiled.

***

That day was particularly rapid, barely had time to eat for twenty minutes in the same forum of recording, but Misha was accustomed to hard days work nothing compared to that, it was really exhausting.

ended late at night. Inside the clubhouse

arranged for him to put his normal clothes volvíaa

-Misha "I can go? - Mark asked knocking

-course is open

watched him Pellegrino

smiling, rather than an addition to the project appeared blue-eyed assistant, and he was not taking off for a moment.

- What do you think if you invite to dinner? We must celebrate our first day of work, has been very helpful Do not you think?

"I ... Yes it was a good day, but ... sorry Mark I know you're interested in more than a working relationship to me and not be able to be.

- Why do not you think I'm attractive? - Asked ceñoy frowning a little closer to him

"It has nothing to do that, what happens is that I have a relationship with someone else - said looking into his eyes.

- How can a relationship? Just last week we went out and were completely free - asked angrily raising his voice a little.

"I see no need to give explanations about my private life - began to obscure the behavior of another man - even then, I have something serious another person and I can not go out with you the way you expect.

- Are you sure that is something serious? Because if not, you and I could give it a try.

"As I said I have no reason to explain, but I want you to be clear that between us there can only be an employment relationship, the person I'm dating now is very special to me, is something very seriously - said taking his jacket.

He walked to the door, was distasteful Pellegrino's attitude, as if working with him give him the right to intervene in relations Who thought it was?

"Okay - said resignation - but still can be friends right? After all have to live a long time from now on, you better live a good relationship.

"I guess I do not think there is a problem on my part - nodded slightly. He left the clubhouse

going to his car to depart for home. Mark

left him lagging well behind standing at the door, he boiled the blood of impotence, no one ever had rejected him, clenched jaw and fists tightly clenched, he wanted to hit something, most knew that had to be controlled to a show not to ruin his reputation with a fit of anger.

"But who do you think that you angel? Nobody ever told me no and you're not going to be first, you will fall in my net and then it is you who pray for me no other than your hand. "

CONTINUE ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment