Sunday, November 28, 2010

Zhumell 10-inch Dobsonian Reflector Telescope

EWE

Today I've seen, "Scott Pilgrim on the world"
Conclusions (SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN OR READ COMIC):

- I love Kim. I can your bite.
- Scott is an integral bud in the beginning, thanks to the combination of feelings Knives + Ramona straightens a bit, finally matures.
- Since when vegans need to be an academy?
XDDDDDUu - I guessed the reason why the 4 th ex was an aunt. Kike, I'll be 5 €. Okay, no.
- Wallace's sister would all like to have. Except for sharing a bed with him. And with their predicament.
- In paragraph argument, have eaten many things that the movie lasted only 2 hours, and have also put some in the content of others, including the fight against Ramona Knives completely hysterical, which is originally , at 2 ยบ Tomo, and here is almost the end of the film. The funny thing is that Edgar Wright has not been charged spirit series, has maintained all the time.
- has been observed, the appearance of Matthew Piro Patel-devils! I AM HAPPY! : DDDDDDD

Well, if you saw an aunt on Sunday entered the Parquesur Cinesa indifferent and mouth closed with a mailbox, that was yours truly, among other reasons because of the movie FUCKINGEPICINTRO , I offer here.
Ladies and gentlemen, THE SEX BOB-OMB! :

0 comments:

Post a Comment