Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wedding Invite Map Program

was not dead ... Political LOL OTP

was ok, no, but I've been doing while this is the post that sums it up. Here we go:

I have the house to 80%. Yes, whoooole, absolutely everything, However, we had Asha Velázquez, we did fit in here, maso less. Yes, maso less because most have gone to my people * sigh *. But anyway ...
In another vein, twitter is going well. You know, MadoriB. who I want to find me so, with that name. And

geek theme, well, Hetalia already ...
PORTUGAL! OHOOOOHOHOHOOOOO, how will odioyaoístico Iberian despertarrrrrrrr, ehehehehhehe. And I have sister roleantemente speaking, we are the Full Benelux XD. I also have fond
Professor Layton and the future lost a big game where you board it, so I'm going to try to do with the Revoltech Layton as soon as possible, and give a touch of chivalry to my room X3
Besides, my dear brother Enrique ( [info] kogainthemoon ) has become the MC of Raimon de Inazuma Eleven! * Applause *:


And in other areas of fangirl but not geeks, if I find [info] sarahjev I do not know if cheeks tighten up to put moe face or eat it with bites of crooks, because it's very agfsgagfgfsdgdadgsd not leave me, look at this and know: community.livejournal.com / plushenko_daily / 48078.html
fangirl Platinum Message to my fellow online: You are one step away from entering the elite Plu fans, so let me put me in your suitcase or cosmetic bag if you can to take you to St. Petersburg to meet HIM \u0026lt;3333
Ale, say yes, here in Spain only happened on 2 occasions, and 2 was in Jaca (Huesca) to a skating camp or something, cheating, porflissss eyes * * Pikachu

0 comments:

Post a Comment