Sunday, October 24, 2010

Do Condoms Prevent The Spread Of Herpes

HETALIA DAY!

Finally something encouraged in these days.
BTW, I am going to forward something on my cosplay FAIL: is that the boots of my cosplay from Belgium! FAIL Training ehe also have said "up here" and I have been spoiled, so I have to make do a new cosplay of Belgium. Try to be inspired in the seventeenth century, but I know sho is made with things from home why I say that is FAIL e_e.

And yes, I saw the Halloween costume you've drawn Himaruya:
But
I believe that you got for me one So I send you gallifante the size of the Petronas Towers, srsly. It put it yesterday, Himaruya, LLU AR A DAMNED D: \u0026lt;, you could have placed a month ago!

Well after this little episode of frustration, hope to see you on the Day ^ ^
Hetalia

1 comments:

Alex Morgan said...

I WAS CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS
I came across lot of testimonies on health blogger site about doctor curing different diseases with Herbal medicine at first I was discouraged by my family that it was a scam, I decided to give the doctor a try. I contacted Dr.IZAZA with his official email dralexsherbalhomeh@gmail.com,which he replied and asked me few questions and method of preparation without any side effects.He then sent the Herbal medicine to me and with his prescription I took the herbal medicine for 21 days. I discovered that I no longer have night Fever and constant headaches and the outbreaks I used to have were gone when I was done taking the Herbal Medicine I went for test and my result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. You too can be cured contact him through his email; dralexsherbalhomeh@gmail.comor (WHATSAPP+2348119102287)
He said he has Herbal cure for; Coronavirus diseases, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Cancer, Stroke, Arthritis, HIV, heart diseases, Painful menstruation and Typhoid....thanks to doctor IZAZA and ALL GLORY BELONG TO GOD...you can always reach HIM ON WHATSAPP +2348119102287

Post a Comment