Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Davicom Cnet Cn200 Pro

disgust

At first Justin Bieber indifference caused me, even I would say that ... good that me sweating a lot.
But after hearing him say that those who listen to Heavy Metal are violent, grim and expressed evil, is for catch him and put in the middle of a Metallica concert. Even I, who can not be said to be very fond of this music, I just like and point, I know that groups like Megadeth take longer in business, and you can not leave this idiot saying that bunch of nonsense. And going up and says "It is the Kurt Cobain of his generation! MIRA
LAD, WHEN YOU HAVE HAIR IN THE EGG apologizes for comparing yourself NIRVANA LEADING TO BRILLIANT!
and finally, an image that says it all:

epic fail photos Music Section Win
see more funny videos


0 comments:

Post a Comment