Sunday, April 10, 2005

Liberty Copper Mirror

DIGO KE ME KE ...

After a weekend of studying and regret of being poor, x finally paid me my aunt! Yesterday I x
the morning and early afternoon in the park korredor, where I kompré some kosillas (ke kon diskreccion the sake of my mother .. XD), komimos knee and did not know ke more ... At first we were going to my grandmother ke komprara some clothes, xo my grandmother could not decide, my mother looked kosas x itself, and my aunt, my grandmother drown keria ... I had a pretty good .. Tomorrow I have to go
ke ke the princess to me the wisdom teeth Saken above, kosa ke no me no fucking funny ... (Xa ke do not know, kuando me down the last kitaron, kasi one year ago, I did not ke, ke I have still half asleep izkierda of language ¬ ¬)
Anyway, I was not going to expomanga KEDE , ke go funny ... xo good, so life, another year is ... About
koncierto Festimad and the 69 eyes, I decided, I will not any of the 2 kosas ... It sucks, x of course, is better ^ ^ xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment