Friday, April 8, 2005

Dvr Without Phone Line Or Broadband



I'm a poko altered, moved mine x and x fucking studies are unlike k komo m ¬ ¬ like I'd better study hard if they want to approve the Kurso already konviene xk m not repeat again, is rather late entering the uni kon 20, komo xa wait another year ...

In the past month konectaré me as little as possible, so that it will update k kuando can, and I guess msn k kasi every day will be about 10 or November 1 pokillo, aunke not know for sure ...

This week has been an overwhelming poko xk between studying, my aunt asked km, the Kurro, go see my grandparents, and more study .... I know it seems poko k, k x is rather not go into detail about vomiting, Bronk etc ... Kreo k

not go out today, I have to study ... k Ke asko joder .... Tomorrow kreo k me to go a ratillo And You Ke, xk my aunt paid me, I was paying on k 1, x still nothing ... And I have no money or transport xa xa go to madrid. Anyway, so it gives me more time to study it??

Well, put some k aki encouraged me XDDDD




0 comments:

Post a Comment