Sunday, May 1, 2005

Cm Clear Following Conception

UI XDDD! KE miscalculation! KE HAD BEEN FASTER! ¬ ¬

Yesterday I made the mistake of telling my family that we were all together in Madrid, xk ke had to buy some books and a few things. Wrong. My mother started to piss x nothing as he always does and we just all wrong. At least I escaped with my brother sometimes (what i did not help).

We bought my mother a gift to give today, and we went to Touch Me, where I bought some vinyl shorts, I'll do photos with them and put them ^ ^

KEDE with Sandra at 11 and came at 11 and 20 and we went to 666 (I'll shut up ¬ ¬). There I saw Violet and I was a vole with it ^ ^ It was very ke not seen.

we went into the Dark Hole, ke nunka I had been. The truth is I really liked ke. I had a great ^ ^

were with Sandra's friend David called this ke, ke introduced me to a certain person uooooooooo ke: P (xa details: ask) (and if you see me or not XD kuento)

Kedamos at 3 with Sandra's friends out to go to another site, xo no keria Sandra nor I go. At 4 or so we left, ke were those kids in the door these desesperaos

XDDD We went to the Excalibur, where xa my surprise I saw Marina. We no longer moved the excalibur to 6 and piko. (Xa Tb details: ask)

Then we went for a walk (ke win) and I took home Guille ^ ^ ke xa

Well you see as an idea, my pants are similar to those carried ke Gackt this picture, and has the leg ke ke Gackt grabs ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment